SEEING A NEW FACILITY IN ACTION: Louisville school dist. hosts ASFSA 'major cities' confab
- AT THIS MONTH'S ANC: Nutrition takes spotlight. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the Annual Nutrition Conference of the American School Food Service Association at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minnesota on July 22, 2002. Focus of the conference.
- Schools get a Universal look at foodservice. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/08/97, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p84
Focuses on the 1997 convention of the American School Food Service Association at Universal Studios theme park in Orlando, Florida. Guests; Dinner offerings planned by Universal Studios executive chef Steven Jayson.
- ASFSA hosts first Int'l. Child Nutrition Forum. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;08/04/97, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p11
Reports on the first International Child Nutrition Forum held during the American School Food Service Association's (ASFSA) 1997 meeting in Orlando, Florida. Details of the roundtable discussions; Focus on countries' problems in school children nutrition.
- ASFSA confab serves as valuable, educational fair. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;08/04/97, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p18
Focuses on the American School Food Service Association's (ASFSA) 1997 national conference held in Orlando, Florida. Event's highlights; Exhibits; Round table discussions.
- At ASFSA Conference in Denver: Managing Commodities, a La Carte. // FoodService Director;09/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p18
Focuses on the issues addressed at the 1999 American School Food Service Association conference in Denver, Colorado. Effect of commodity usage on food service; Ways by which children are encouraged to take breakfast; How labor is retained.
- ASFSA hits on tech trends at first Industry and Technology Conference. Eager, William // Nation's Restaurant News;02/05/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p20
Highlights the Industry and Technology Conference of the American School Food Service Association in New Orleans, Louisiana. Identification of the trends in technology; Implementation of awards programs; Recognition of several foodservice professionals.
- At major citizens conf.: ASFSA targets diversity issue. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p6
Highlights the focus of the American School Food Service Association conference on the management of cultural diversity. Maximization of employees and staff talents in the organization.
- School roundtable in Orlando: Operators call out for changes.. // FoodService Director;09/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p24
Reports on the meeting of foodservice operators representing schools districts in the United States during the American School Foodservice Association (ASFSA) national conference in Orlando, Florida regarding the issues impacting school foodservice sector. Significance of alternative feeding...
- To share child nutrition ideas: ASFSA joining hands with world... // FoodService Director;09/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p16
Discusses the gathering of school foodservice officials from different countries at the American School Foodservice Association's (ASFSA) annual conference in Orlando. How the ideas exchanged at the conference allowed Americans to help combat world hunger; American school service program as a...