- SWOT Analysis. // Dollar Tree Stores SWOT Analysis;Dec2010, p1
A business analysis of Dollar Tree Inc., a company that managers discount variety stores selling merchandise at one dollar price point, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced. Strengths include efficient pricing structure and extensive retail...
- Dollar Tree, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // Dollar Tree Stores SWOT Analysis;
The article presents the profile of the operator of discount variety stores, Dollar Tree Inc. It analyses the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) for the company. Dollar Tree Inc. has developed such an efficient pricing structure that it helps the company run in all economic...
- SWOT Analysis. // Dollar Tree Stores SWOT Analysis;Nov2011, p1
No abstract available.
- Dollar Tree Profits Are Up 22.9%. // MMR;4/2/2012, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p21
The article presents information on the business growth of Dollar Tree Inc. for the fourth quarter and full 2011 fiscal year.
- SWOT Analysis. // Dollar Tree Stores SWOT Analysis;Mar2011, p1
A business analysis of Dollar Tree Inc., a company that operates discount variety stores that sell a broad range of merchandise at one dollar, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced. The company's strengths include efficient pricing system,...
- New Dollar Tree ceo stresses technology. Howell, Debbie // DSN Retailing Today;10/27/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 20, p8
Reports on the plans of retailer Dollar Tree. Investments in technology; Construction of distribution centers; Pricing strategy of the store; Changes in the format of stores; Marketing campaign of the company.
- Extreme value retailers getting more for the buck. // Discount Store News;8/9/99, Vol. 38 Issue 15, p66
Looks at the market performance of single-price retailers in the United States in 1998. Posted earnings of Dollar Tree; Factors that contributed to the market growth; Implication of the market growth.
- Raking up profit at Dollar Tree Stores. // Chain Store Age;Nov97, Vol. 73 Issue 11, p54
Evaluates the impressive performance of Dollar Tree Stores despite the closure of fellow competitors Everything's $1.00 and All For A $. Company's ranking in the High Performance Retailer study; How Macon F. Brock, Jr. founded the company; Dollar Tree's merchandise strategy; Use of strip...
- Getting more bang for its buck. Atkinson, Helen // JoC Week;10/8/2001, Vol. 2 Issue 40, p20
Reports the decision of the discount retailer, Dollar Tree to sharpen supply-chain visibility in the United States. Benefits gained in working with ocean carriers; Collection and analysis of shipment information; Contract between Dollar Tree and Log-Net.