FOOD IN REVIEW
- NCBA holds Best New Beef Products 2000 contest. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/07/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p48
Provides information on the National Cattlemen's Beef Association's year 2000 competition for the United States foodservice sector. Goal to address customer needs in innovative ways; Criteria for judging; Deadline for the submission of entries.
- Confab attendees 'board' Midnight Train for beef party. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/13/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 41, p68
Highlights the beef party for the attendees of the Multi-Unit Foodservice Operators conference in Atlanta, Georgia. Sponsorship of the party by Cattlemen's Beef Board and National Cattlemen's Beef Association; Success of the party; Party features.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // National Provisioner;Oct2004, Vol. 215 Issue 10, p68
The article presents news related to food industry. In a partnership with the Beef Checkoff program, Quiznos Sub introduced a new Steakhouse Beef Dip Sub. The promotion began September 6 and ran through Oct. 17 at participating Quizno Sub stores throughout the United States. This partnership was...
- 'Riders of the Silver Screen' reception ropes in confab attendees. Jennings, Lisa // Nation's Restaurant News;11/1/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 44, p57
Presents the â€œRiders of the Silver Screenâ€ reception by the Cattlement's Beef Board and the National Cattlemen's Beef Association during the Multi-Unit Foodservice Operators conference at the Century Plaza Hotel and Spa in Los Angeles, California. Presentation of the classic cowboy...
- Rich, NCBA, Ecolab honored as MUFSO suppliers of year. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/20/97, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p6
Reports on the companies which received the Supplier of the Year award at the 1997 Multi-Unit Food Service Operators Conference in Los Angeles, California. Rich Products Corp. and the National Cattlemen's Beef Association as awardees in the food and beverage category; Award won by Ecolab Inc.;...
- Statement by NCBA President Scott George on Possible FSIS Furlough. // Beef Expert Blog;2/13/2013, p1
The article presents comments from National Cattlemen's Beef Association (NCBA) president Scott George in response to the possible 15-day furlough of all Food Safety Inspection Service (FSIS) employees, including food safety inspectors. George claims that U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)...
- NCBA launches best new products contest. // Prepared Foods;Aug97, Vol. 166 Issue 9, p22
Reports that the National Cattlemen's Beef Association (NCBA) has raised the stakes on the success of new beef products by announcing the `Cattlemen's Centennial Award for Best New Beef Product in America.' How the winner will be chosen; Prize award; Availability of application forms; Contact...
- Cattle call for entries in beef associations's best-beef award. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/07/97, Vol. 31 Issue 27, p75
Announces the entries for the National Cattlemen's Beef Association's award for the Best New Beef Product in the United States. Criteria; Prizes.
- Association news. // Agri Marketing;Sep97, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p56
States that the National Cattlemen's Beef Assocation (NCBA) has issued a report which recommended that the beef industry move to a Category Management marketing strategy. Information on the strategy; What the report determined.