Keys to build sales
- Sodexho Marriott's new CrossRoads Cafe. // Food Management;Nov99, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p15
Reports on the establishment of school foodservice CrossRoads Cafe by Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. Design of the concept for secondary schools in the United States; Gathering of student input; Features of the concept.
- With Variety, Quality, Excitement: Crossroads Cafe Captures the `Fickle' School Crowd. // FoodService Director;10/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p16
Focuses on the CrossRoads Cafe by Sodexho Marriot Services of the United States. Target students of the cafeteria; Aim of Jim Seaton, president of the schools division; Concept of the CrossRoads Cafe. INSET: No Translation Necessary: Branded Stations....
- Tallahassee, Fla. schools outsource. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p2
Discloses the decision of Leon County in Tallahassee, Florida to outsource food service operations for its elementary schools to Sodexho Marriott Services in the fall of 1998. Rationale behind the move; Terms of the contract.
- Board scraps f/s contract. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p16
Announces the decision of the Lake County School District in Tavares, Florida not to renew its contract with Sodexho Marriott Services after its first year of operations. Reason for the move; Efforts to switch back to self-operation.
- Sodexho Marriott names school pres. // FoodService Director;10/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p6
Reports on the selection of Jim Seaton to serve as president of Sodexho Marriott Services' School Services Division. Duties and responsibilities of the position; Shift of the school foodservice industry in the United States toward financial performance, the promotion of retail sales/revenues...
- IN MIDST OF CAMPUS OVERHAUL: Renovations, marketing help U. Toronto grow meal plans. // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p22
Provides information on the marketing strategies and improvement that the Sodexho Marriott Services company employed on its food service facilities at the University of Toronto in Ontario. Operation of Sodexho; Challenges faced by the company during the renovation; Increase in the sales; Dinner...
- A 'made-to-order' biz. Pearl, Anita R. // FoodService Director;01/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p104
Focuses on the emphasis on sandwiches as the main food offering of school food service businesses in the United States. Introduction of do-it-yourself and custom-made sandwich selections; Turkey sandwiches as the most popular selection; Case examples at Saint Johnsbury Academy in Vermont and...
- Grilled cheese still no.1. Pearl, Anita R. // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p116
Focuses on trends in sandwiches offered by food services at schools in the United States. Which sandwiches are most popular; What some food service operators at schools in various states are offering; Comments from food service operators.
- TO BOOST `SPECIAL SALES': SC schools serving branded chicken. // FoodService Director;05/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p5
Reports that Greenville City School District in South Carolina created its own branded chicken filet sandwich to increase high school Special Sales revenues. Ingredients of the CluxDelux chicken filet sandwich; Features of the CluxDelux Meal Deal; Details on the success of the CluxDelux.