Deli's appeal ranges wide
- After completing first combined year, Sodexho Marriott's profits up 82%. King // Nation's Restaurant News;11/01/99, Vol. 33 Issue 44, p11
Reports on the percentage increase in the profits of food management operator Sodexho Marriott Services during its first year as a public company in the United States. Success of the integration of Sodexho USA with Marriott Management Services; Advantage of the merger of shared services; Effect...
- AT HEWLETT PACKARD: Kids' meals build-up cafeteria family-time. // FoodService Director;06/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p5
Features the introduction of children's meals at Hewlett Packard's corporate cafeteria in the United States. Packaging design of the children's meals offered by Sodexho Marriott operation; Comments from Mark Beattie, general manager, regarding the goal of customer satisfaction.
- JCPENNEY IN TEXAS: Retailer debuts fresh take-out bar to capture the time-starved. // FoodService Director;6/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p12
Focuses on the Fresh Approach Market, the fresh take-out salad bar at the headquarters of JCPenney in Plano, Texas. Research initiative employed by Sodexho Marriott Services in line with the launching of the salad bar; Information on the pricing at the salad bar; Food items offered by the salad...
- Sodexho posts 26% profit rise in top half of 2001. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/30/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p12
Reports on the financial performance of on-site food service provider Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. in the six months ended March 2, 2001. Growth of bottom-line; Net income; Comparison with financial performance in 2000; Decline of retention rates.
- Marketing Miscellany ... // Nation's Restaurant News;05/17/99, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p18
Focuses on Gaithersburg, Maryland-based Sodexho Marriott Services' plan to showcase its takeout food in June 1999.
- Sodexho Marriott plans product-standardization. // FoodService Director;01/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p1
Reports that Sodexho Marriott is planning to launch a standardization program for its food service products. Goal to reach the top 20 percent of its standardization target.
- THREE ROLES, FIVE-POINT PLAN: TUNED TO TECHNOLOGY. Pond, James // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p144
Explains why Sodexho Marriott Services, a food service company, invested on information technology. Manager support to the move of the company; Procurement management system of the company; Facilities management strategy of the company.
- SMS tests home meal replacement for corporate market; menu is first priority. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;08/10/98, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p76
Reports on Bethesda, Maryland-based Sodexho Marriott Services' home meal replacement (HMR) program. Trend among customers to look for a finished meal to take home; Company's testing of its HMR strategy in a corporate site; Importance of creating the right brand identity.
- Sodexho Marriott targets distrib., consulting gains. // FoodService Director;02/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the sales and profits by American food service contractor Sodexho Marriott Services in the first quarter of 1999. Rate of increase in net income; Sources of income; Consultation and management services offered; Plan to leverage the Crossroads concept across all market segments.