- Hospitali-"Tea". Fitzpatrick, Tara // Food Management;Aug2008, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p72
The article focuses on the significance of the tea time tradition in the food service industry in the U.S. Chef Paul Clinton learned the meaning of a proper tea time from his British grandmother, who hosted a tea time for a group of ladies. It is claimed that hospital's formal tea times provides...
- ANTON OPENS DOORS IN NRA EFFORT. // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p24
Reports on the move of Anton Airfood Inc. to help the program of the National Restaurant Association to show students the career opportunities in the food service industry. Activities provided by Anton for students.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/20/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 34, p21
Presents news briefs related to the restaurant industry in the United States for the week of August 20, 2001. New England schools that won in the 2001 Loyal E. Horton Dining Contest; Awarding of food service contract to Culinart Inc. by Sterling & Francine Clark Art Institute; Anton Airfood...
- Improving PACKAGING PRODUCTION. // Beverage Industry;May2002, Vol. 93 Issue 5, p60
Reports the improvement of packaging process by Peet's Coffee and Tea Inc. in Emeryville, California. Increase in the demand for the products of the company; Statement regarding the growth of the company by director Neil Rowe; Purchase of Eagle Infinity machine by the company.
- AAI ADDS TWO NEW CONCEPTS AT JFK. // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p20
Reports on the addition of two concept restaurants of Anton Airfood Inc. (AAI) at the John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City. Total contract value between AAI and the JFK International Airport; Features of the restaurants; Location of the restaurants.
- Anton Airfood awarded contract at Raleigh-Durham, N.C. airport. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/07/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p19
Reports on airport foodservice company Anton Airfood Inc.'s receipt of a foodservice contract for two terminals at the Raleigh-Durham International Airport in North Carolina. Anton Airfood's agreement to take over 18 spaces between terminals A and C at the airport; Other airports where Anton...
- AAI'S 'PASSPORT' TO FLY HAPPY. // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p27
Reports on the launch of Passport to International Spirits food service program by Anton Airfood Inc. in an effort to find a beverage menu designed de-stress travelers in 2002. Challenge faced by the company with regard to the program; Beverages showcased in the program.
- AAI HAS MOXIE IN BOISE. // FoodService Director;10/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p22
Announces that the City of Boise, Idaho has awarded a contract to Anton Airfood Inc. in October 2002. Restaurants to be opened by the airport food service company; Venues of the company in Idaho.
- Anton Airfood sets openings. // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p36
Announces the operations of foodservice contractor Anton Airfood Inc. in some United States airports. Greenwich Village Bistro at the JFK International Terminal; Napa Valley Wine Bar in the Air France/Lufthansa wing; Max & Erma's unit in the Columbus, Ohio airport.