MarketCapsule: C-STORE SPENDING ON THE RISE
- MarketCapsule: How C-Store Sales Stack Up. // FoodService Director;10/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p5
Presents data on sales of convenience stores in non-commercial locations as of October 1999. Average operation hours; Percentage of facilities that plan to add more convenience stores.
- UK forecourt shops: per site sales to reach E771,000 by 2007. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;May 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p38
Presents a graph depicting the average forecourt shop sales per site in Great Britain.
- C-store Industry Enjoys Record-breaking Sales. Andersen, Arthur // Chain Store Age;Aug99 Part 2 of 2, Vol. 75 Issue 8, p15a
Reports on the challenges experienced by the convenience store industry in the United States in 1998. What left many convenience store owners operating in 1998 with an uncertain feeling of trouble ahead; Statistics from the National Association of Convenience Stores; Convenience store chains...
- The duty of care is down to you. Jac // Convenience Store;8/3/2012, p18
The article reports the unpleasant truth that someone has to stay all night on the premises of a convenience store all night until the Redcare alarm system is operating again.
- Your views. McFadden, Sheamus; Denham, Steve; Biddle, Simon // Convenience Store;1/7/2011, p3
The article presents the views of convenience store executives in Great Britain about the challenge of 2011 for the sector.
- NEW C-STORE BRAND IN MARKET. // SupermarketNews;May2013, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p4
The article reports on the introduction of a new convenience test site at a Caltex service station in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Get busy. Rees, David // Convenience Store;11/9/2012, p5
The author encouragers retailers to enter the Convenience Retail Awards and give it a try.
- C-STORE ISSUES INDUSTRY NEWS. // National Petroleum News;Jul2000, Vol. 92 Issue 7, p50
Reports on news and developments in the United States convenience store industry. Store chain Wawa's plan to introduce gasoline in majority of its stores; Findings of the `Channel Surfing' report on the retail-food industry's cross-channelization; Casey's General Stores' plan to launch a test...
- THE ABCs OF ADDING. Traczek, Chris // National Petroleum News;Jan2001, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p32
Focuses on the alternative and ancillary profit centers employed by convenience store operators in the United States. Concept of cobranding with alternative retailers; Presentation of onsite pharmacies with marketing aimed at senior citizens.