WITH OKLA.-BASED SCREENER: HOST AMERICA COMPLETES MERGER
- TO PUT 'GOOD' PEOPLE IN PLACE: HOST AMERICA ADDS SCREENER. // FoodService Director;04/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p28
Reports that Host America Corp. has negotiated a letter of intent to buy Select Force, Inc., a pre-screening employment service company based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Reason for the negotiation; Management of Host America.
- Host America Acquires Shelf-stable Supplier. // Food Management;Oct2001, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p16
Reports the acquisition of the assets of Contra-Pak Inc. by Host America Corp. in Dallas, Texas. Benefits from the acquisition; Plans of Host America to utilize the Dallas operation of Contra-Pak; Increase of exposure to 'Meals on Wheels' customers.
- GROWTH ON ALL FRONTS: Host America seals deals, signs Lucent. // FoodService Director;6/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p8
Deals with the proposed acquisition of Select Force and Contra Pack by food service firm Host America. Potential benefit of Select Force for Host America; Food products of Contra Pack; Food service contract signed by Host America with Lucent Technologies.
- BRANCHING OUT AGAIN: Host America gets energized. // FoodService Director;11/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p22
Reports on the merger of Host America Corp. and GlobalNet Energy Investors Inc. in the U.S. Terms of the agreement; Benefit of the merger to Host America; Companies acquired by Host America.
- Smaller players serve up big gains. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;06/18/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p47
Focuses on developments related to food service management companies in the United States as of June 18, 2001. Growth of regional food service management companies; Impact on the market of the merger and consolidation deals among the largest food service management firms; Focus on Culinart...
- news. // AATCC Review;Oct2003, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p4
Presents news briefs on the U.S. textile industry as of October 2003. Acquisition deal between Kasper A.S.L. Ltd. and Jones Apparel Group Inc.; Completion of a strategic alliance between M. Dohmen USA Inc. and Burlington Chemical Co. Inc.; Information on the licensing agreement between VF...
- WHILE HANDLING VOLUME BOOST: Host America signs 3 B&Is. // FoodService Director;11/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p32
Announces the addition of three business accounts at Host America Corporation. Factor attributed to the company's revenue growth; Cost of Host America's renovation plans for the dining center of Stamford Harbor Park.
- Paradigm Breakers. Buzalka, Michael // Food Management;Sep2002, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p26
Discusses the foodservice management industry's fastest growing concern, Host America Corp. in Hamden, Connecticut. Background of the company; Reasons why the company decided to diversify into corporate dining; Name of the people included in the top management of the company; Other locations of...
- FOLLOWING LINDLEY ACQUISITION: HOST AMERICA LOOKS AHEAD. // FoodService Director;11/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p26
Reports on the financial outlook of Host America in year 2000. Annual revenues after it acquired Lindley F/S Corp.; Growth rate.