SEEKS IMAGE BOOST: Gagliardi named NAMA head
- Canteen Takes Gloves Off. // FoodService Director;8/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the launch of Balanced Choices, a vending destination that reflects emphasis on health and wellness in Charlotte, North Carolina by the Canteen Vending Services in July 2004. Comments from Canteen head Tony Gagliardi on the advantages of Balanced; Purpose in creating the Balanced...
- Canteen to add Hardee's, Rally's, Blimpie products. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/29/98, Vol. 32 Issue 26, p4
Reports on Canteen Vending Services' introduction of branded sandwich products to its vending-account locations.
- Canteen Vending introduces new Fresh To You program. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/07/98, Vol. 32 Issue 36, p22
Features Canteen Vending Services' program called Fresh To You in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Profile of Canteen Vending's fresh-food kiosk business; Joe Uhr as brand development manager.
- Canteen Vending launches restaurant brand program. // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p1
Reports on Canteen Vending Svcs.'s launching of a restaurant brand program with Hardee's, Rally's and Blimpie Subs. Promotion of a fresh food concept; Offering of culinary products; Terms of the deal.
- TONY GAGLIARDI EXITS CANTEEN. // FoodService Director;1/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p20
Reports the plans of Canteen president Tony Gagliardi to retire in 2003. Information on the vending business' chief executive officer Mike Kiser; Background on Gagliardi's career in Canteen; Contributions to the company.
- Vending machine operators try upscale for change. Knutson, Ted // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/09/98, Vol. 16 Issue 45, pB3
Reports on Canteen Vending Services' addition of new food entries in its corporate vending machines. List of food added to the products offered in Canteen Vending's vending machines; Basis of the company's strategy; Overview on several factors affecting the vending machine industry.
- Premium pain. Melani, Debra // ColoradoBiz;Oct2007, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p22
The article presents the author's view on the condition of health care insurance in Colorado. The author states that several employers in Colorado are looking for any alternatives and methods to restrain the health care insurance-related problem. She also includes the statement of the...
- Gagliardi to retire from Canteen. // Food Management;Jan2003, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p10
Tony Gagliardi has announced that he will retire from his position as president of Canteen, food service company Compass Group North America's vending division, after almost 10 years with the company. Gagliardi will remain active with Compass as an executive officer of the company, and he will...
- Canteen declares Market Central relaunch a three-year success story. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/25/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 26, p22
Reports on United States-based Canteen Vending Services' declaration that its relaunch is a three-year success story. Emphasis on fresh foods and national restaurant brands; Rise in cold-food sales; Signing of franchise deals with independent vending operators.