WITH FIRST-EVER SERVICE AWARD: SFM honors Richard Ysmael
- SFM inducts officers and honors leaders. // Food Management;Dec97, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
No abstract available.
- Society for Foodservice Management bestows Hennessy Awards. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/9/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 28, p60
Presents the winners of 2001 John L. Hennessy Award by the Society for Foodservice Management and Foodservice Consultants Society International in Chicago, Illinois. Senior airmen Ryan Smith of Hurlburt Field for the multiple-category award; Airman 1st class Meredith Hammitt as association...
- INVESTING IN THE FUTURE. Sloat-Spencer, Jackie // Foodservice & Hospitality;Apr2015, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p5
The article offers information on the celebration of 41st Top Management Night by the Ontario-based Toronto branch of the Canadian Association of Foodservice Professionals (CAFP) featuring awards and a keynote address from businessman Jim Treliving.
- IFEC Honors Members. // Food Management;Dec2013, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p43
The article announces that John Scroggins of Noble Advertising LLC has received the Betty Bastion Outstanding Service Award and Megan McKenna of the National Mango Board has received the TerrIFECer award by the International Foodservice Editorial Council (IFEC) as of December 2013.
- Richard Ysmael: 1941 - 2008. // Food Management;Nov2008, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p12
An obituary for Food Work head Richard Ysmael is presented.
- SFM offers members money-back guarantee, launches Web site. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p18
Reports that Society for Foodservice Management (SFM) has offered to refund members' dues in 1997 if it does not satisfy their expectations. SFM's commitment to offer first rate educational programs and networking opportunities.
- HFM begins tracking long-term care foodservice. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p45
Reports on the Society for Healthcare Foodservice Management's release of the first long-term care benchmarking program.
- For future: New-look logo debuts at SFM. // FoodService Director;1/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p8
Focuses on the debut of the new logo of Society for Foodservice Management. Element of change and renewal; Use of the eclipse; Depiction of the dawning of new ideas from enhanced education and information.
- SFM introduces new `eclipse' logo. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/9/96, Vol. 30 Issue 48, p18
Reports on the Society for Foodservice Management's introduction of a new logo.