NO MORE TRAY SERVICE: Senior dining diets improve
- Morrison Health Care to explore senior-living services. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/12/98, Vol. 32 Issue 41, p22
Reports on Morrison Health Care's plan to exploit foodservice possibilities in the senior-living industry in the United States. Company's plan to create and implement a separate infrastructure by the end of May 1999 to support the industry; Potential for more multiunit contracts with hospitals;...
- Morrison health care forms new senior dining SVCS. div. // FoodService Director;11/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p1
Focuses on the decision of Smyrna, Georgia-based Morrison Health Care to create the Morrison Senior Dining Services, a division that would support growth in senior living market. Increase in the number of senior living accounts as a result of Morrison's takeover of Culinary Service Network of...
- FOUNTAIN RETIREMENT TAPS MORRISON. // FoodService Director;5/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p5
Discusses the partnership between Morrison Senior Dining and Fountains Retirement Communities Inc. of Tucson, Arizona regarding dining services for the retirement community. Background of the two companies; Objectives of the alliance; Benefits of the alliance.
- Morrison's brand package. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p36
Presents information on the changes made to the Saint Joseph's Hospital of Atlanta, highlighting the impact of the deal made with Morrison Care Incorporated to create a restaurant style food court. Average amount of persons who visit the facility on a daily basis; Comments from Ike Weston,...
- Morrison Management adds Spice of Life to hospital fare. Kin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;04/24/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p35
Focuses on Spice of Life, an all-inclusive foodservice program provided by Morrison Management Specialists to its hospital clients in the United States. Account on the development of the program; Benefits of the program; Implication for hospital food service industry; List of concepts forming...
- Morrison debuts chef program with Restaurant Associates' help. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/9/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 28, p20
Reports the provision of the Visiting Chef Program of Morrison Management Specialists Inc. to Waverly Heights retirement community residents in Gladwyne, Philadelphia. Assistance of Restaurant Associates; Plan of the firm to roll-out the program to other corporate accounts; Details on the...
- ROYAL OAKS: Exhibition cooking draws senior diners. // FoodService Director;06/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p5
Features the program called exhibition cooking for elderly residents at Royal Oaks Lifecare Center in Arizona. Contributions made by George Hudak, foodservice director for Morrison Health Care at Royal Oaks; Types of food served in the dining rooms.
- These guys want to take away your trayline. Lawn, John // Food Management;Feb2000, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p39
Features the Morrison Management Specialists' (MMS) Advanced Culinary Center (ACC), a trademark process that would differentiate MMS from other food management companies in the healthcare field. Manufacturing facility; Non-stop work and process flow; Cost effectiveness of ACC; Efforts to...
- GLENN DAVENPORT. Lawn, John // Food Management;May2000, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p54
Profiles Glenn Davenport, chairman of Morrison Management Specialists. Contributions to the company's success; Highlights of his career in the food service industry; Leadership skills.