Standard & Poor's Puts Colorado Charter School on Positive CreditWatch
- Omaha readies $27.5 million GO sale, its largest in years. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;11/04/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30514, p4
Focuses on the sale of a triple-A rated bond issue from Omaha, Nebraska. Recruitment of Kirkpatrick Pettis to oversee the deal; Investors' reaction to the sale.
- Advisers Chosen in Bond Sale to Renovate Home of 'Da Bears'. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;03/08/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31092, p40
Reports that the Illinois Sports Facilities Authority has selected A.C. Advisory Inc. and Kirkpatrick Pettis to serve as financial advisers on its upcoming 400 million dollar bond sale. Financing of the renovation of Chicago, Illinois' Soldier Field; Structure of the bonds.
- Aurora, Colo., Metropolitan District's refunding marks end of dark period. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;12/14/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30539, p6
Reports on the refunding of Colorado's high-coupon Aurora Centretech Metropolitan District bonds. End of Colorado's period of special district defaults; Yale and Co. president Gordon Yale on factors behind the refunding scheme's success; Kirkpatrick Pettis' formulation of the structuring plan.
- Investment Bankers Refute Fitch Charter School Report. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;06/06/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31154, p3
Presents the erroneous charter school report of Fitch noticed by investment bankers in Dallas, Texas. Comments of Russ Caldwell, a senior vice-president for Kirkpatrick pettis; Impact of the track records inadequacy on the investment-grade marks in charter schools; Unavailability of investments...
- Omaha Seeks Underwriters to Handle Arena, Convention Center Deal. Wisniewski, Mark // Bond Buyer;07/27/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30941, p3
Reports that Omaha, Nebraska has launched a selection process for underwriters on a general obligation issue to fund construction of a convention center and sports arena. Specifics of the debt issue; Requirements from underwriters; Selection of Kirkpatrick Pettis as one of the senior managers.
- MIDWEST REGION: Top 10 Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p36
Lists the top 10 senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsels in the Midwestern Region in the U.S. as of August 12, 2004. Bear Stearns; Kirkpatrick Pettis; Squire Sanders & Dempsey LLP.
- ILLINOIS: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p38
Lists the top five senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsels in Illinois as of August 12, 2004. Bear Stearns; Kirkpatrick Pettis; Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe.
- NEBRASKA: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p40
Lists the top five senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsels in Nebraska as of August 12, 2004. Kirkpatrick Pettis; Public Financial Management; Fulbright & Jaworski.
- WYOMING: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p43
Lists the top five senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsels in Wyoming as of August 12, 2004. Merrill Lynch; Kirkpatrick Pettis; Kutak Rock.