Peck Shaffer Opens Shop in Chicago
- Chicago Approves $750M for New Mayor's First Big Deals. SHIELDS, YVETTE // Bond Buyer;10/6/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33595, p1
The article reports on Chicago City Council's approval of bond ordinances proposed by Mayor Rahm Emanuel of Chicago, Illinois. It notes that these bond ordinances authorize the issuance of obligation bonds and sales tax refunding bonds worth 750 million U.S. dollars. Meanwhile, some financial...
- Peck Picks Olson as Tax, Financial Analysis Head. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;3/2/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33274, p7
The article announces that Carol Olson was appointed head of the financial analysis group of Peck, Shaffer and Williams LLP.
- Trading Floor . // Bond Buyer;12/4/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31277, p30
Reports that Peck Shaffer & Williams Co., a law firm specializing in municipal bonds announced addition of Craig Thomas as the partner in its Cincinnati, Ohio office. Profile of the company; Work profile of Craig Thomas in Peck, Shaffer & Williams.
- Re-Branded Peck Shaffer Aims to Remain a Player in Muni Market. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/11/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 34220, p6
The article reports that Hamilton, Ohio-based Peck Shaffer and Williams LLP has gone through a re-branding effort designed to solidify its position in the municipal bond industry in the United States. The re-branding resulted in a new logo, as well as the updating of its technology. It boasts of...
- Peck Shaffer gets Atlanta partner. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;08/24/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30711, p29
Reports on Peck Shaffer & Williams' hiring of Jerry Peterson as partner in the law firm's office in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Lori Flannery joins Peck Shaffer. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;09/21/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30730, p26
Reports on law firm Peck Shaffer & Williams' hiring of Lori Flannery as an associate in its Louisville, Kentucky office.
- Kentucky's Tom Howard Reflects on Public Career. SIGO, SHELLY // Bond Buyer;12/20/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33833, p1
The article offers information on the incumbency of Tom Howard, executive director of financial management of Kentucky who is going to retire on December 31, 2012. It reflects on Howard's career in public service as the U.S. municipal bond market expert to the state's legal team. According to...
- OHIO: Peck Hires in Columbus. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;9/7/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33578, p7
The article reports that law firm Peck, Shaffer and Williams LLP has hired attorney Diana Silveira for its Columbus office.
- Hamilton County, Ohio, Selling For Sewers, the Bulk of It BABs. Devit, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;8/11/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33164, p6
The article announces the launching by Hamilton County, Ohio, of a sewer revenue bond deal worth 161 million U.S. dollars in August 2009. The deal comprises of 115 million U.S. dollars of taxable Build America Bonds and 45.9 million U.S. dollars of tax-exempt revenue bonds. Its proceeds will be...