Merrill Brings 3 To N.Y. Office
- Nearly 4% of Merrill Workers Take Buyout. Ring, Niamh // American Banker;11/19/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 222, p24
Reports on the preference of employees from the Merrill Lynch & Co. engaged in a voluntary buyout package in New York. Initiative to cut production cost; Objective in offering a voluntary option to employees; Number of employees availing of the voluntary option.
- Merrill Says No Raises Before Midyear. Ring, Niamh // American Banker;12/6/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 233, p19
Focuses on the announcement of Merrill Lynch & Co. on the postponement of salary increase to employees in New York, New York. Application of the policy; Re-evaluation of the policy in mid-2002; Review of business lines.
- A Carrot, a Stick: What Makes a Manager Tick? Chapelle, Tony // On Wall Street;Sep99, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p51
Focuses on the methods of determining brokerage's branch managers compensation. Percentage of the salary of the branch manager's compensation; Considerations concerning the manager's bonus; Details on how Merrill Lynch determine compensation. INSET: The Move to Non-Producing Managers.
- Merrill Exec Named President of Bullrun. // American Banker;8/29/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 167, p19
Reports that John Michel, head of Merrill Lynch & Co.'s online brokerage service is to become the president and chief executive officer of Bullrun Inc. Career history.
- Merrill CEO-Chairman Stepping Down Early. Schmelkin, Alissa // American Banker;7/23/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 139, p19
Reports that Merrill Lynch and Co. president and chief operating officer E. Stanley O'Neal will also become chief executive officer and chairman. Replacement of company CEO David Komansky, who will take an early retirement; O'Neal's career background and job responsibilities; Komansky's career...
- Merrill Lynch & Co. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;07/30/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30694, p9
Reports that Jeff Hollington, former municipal market analyst at A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc., has joined the specialized institutional group at Merrill Lynch company. Job responsibilities; Statement issued Greg Carr of AG Edwards.
- Merrill Names Corporate Co-Presidents. // American Banker;5/17/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 95, p10
The article announces the appointment of Ahmass Fakahany and Gregory Fleming as co-presidents of Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.
- Report: No. 2 at Merrill Lynch to Retire. // American Banker;7/30/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 145, p20
States that Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. executive, Thomas H. Patrick, plans to retire and mentions his career highlights.
- Merrill aides face charges. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;09/30/96, Vol. 12 Issue 40, p34
Reports that two senior capital markets executives at Merrill Lynch & Company face civil securities-law violations filed by the Securities and Exchange Commission. Reasons for charges; Indication of importance of probe within firm.