Roosevelt & Cross' Antonelli Gets TBMA Achievement Award
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;1/31/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33458, p2
A correction to the article on Roosevelt & Cross is presented.
- Roosevelt & cross' Connecticut GOs are Harbingers of increased competition. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;10/27/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30508, p1
Reports on Roosevelt & Cross general obligation bond sale in Connecticut. Increasing competition among bond dealers to be the book-runner on negotiated deals; Total worth of the state's general obligation deal; Efforts of the company to expand its market presence beyond New York.
- Muni Analyst Page Joins Roosevelt & Cross. Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;4/7/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34088, p1
The article announces the appointment of Susannah Page as the senior vice president of the municipal research department at Roosevelt & Cross Inc.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;9/ 9/2013, p34
The article lists bonds sold by Bellerose Village to Roosevelt & Cross and Three Lakes School District to Robert W. Baird.
- Regional focus helps Roosevelt & Cross stay competitive despite its small size. Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;11/13/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30272, p1
Reports on Roosevelt & Cross' leader status in New York City's competitive bond market. Top ranking as senior manager of New York competitive deals; Market share; Factors behind the company's status; Strategy for business; Longevity of the firm within the region; Expansion plans; Key personnel;...
- Mitchell Relocates To Roosevelt & Cross. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;12/07/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31032, p7
Reports on Roosevelt & Cross Inc.'s hiring of Blair Mitchell.
- Roosevelt & Cross Moves N.Y.C. Office. // Bond Buyer;9/14/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31968, p6
This article reports that Roosevelt & Cross Inc. on September 6, 2004, moved its downtown Manhattan offices to 55 Broadway from 20 Exchange Place, which is being transitioned into a residential property. The firm said it is continuing its commitment to the New York City's downtown with its...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/30/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34035, p1
The article presents the statistics showing the result of competitive sales of revenue bonds of 100,000 U.S. dollars in the U.S. which is sold by the real estate provider Hiscock and Barclay LLP and purchased by taxable municipal bond dealer Roosevelt and Cross Inc. at the rate of 0.75 percent.
- Firm Leaves County Note Deal in Lurch. PHILLIPS, TED // Bond Buyer;9/29/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32971, p1
The article reports that Roosevelt & Cross Inc. did not fulfill a commitment to purchase $159.7 million of revenue anticipation notes and bond anticipation notes of Erie County, New York following its inability to underwrite them. The county will privately place the Rans with Bank of America NA....