More Sign On To Trust Fund
- Timely guidance threatened. Geisel, Jerry // Business Insurance;7/29/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 30, p21
Reports the amendment of the Appropriations Bill proposed by Washington Representative Bernard Sanders. Guidelines in calculating the value of cash balance pension accounts; Use of the whipsaw theory; Provisions of the bill.
- Amendment Bans Defaulting Borrowers. Collins, Brian // Origination News;Jul2010, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p35
The article reports the approval of the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) reform bill which bans lenders from making FHA loans to borrowers.
- Bill would force action on oil speculation. Restuccia, Andrew // Hill;3/22/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p20
The article focuses on the bill authored by U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders from Vermont that mandates the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) to put limits on speculative trading in energy futures markets using its emergency power within 14 days.
- New Legislation to Oppose Patriot Act. Whelan, Debra Lau // School Library Journal;Feb2003, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p21
Reports that Congressman Bernard Sanders of Vermont plans to introduce legislation in the 108th U.S. Congress that would exempt libraries and booksellers from certain provisions of the USA Patriot Act, an antiterrorism law that gives the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation access to user...
- Bill Calls for FHA Policy's Permanence. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/29/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31375, p5
Reports the proposed bill by the U.S. Senate Banking Committee Paul Sarbanes on down-payment calculation process in Federal Housing Administration.
- FHA Bill Introduced in U.S. Senate. // Broker Magazine;Aug2006, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p14
The article reports that the U.S. Federal Housing Administration has introduced a bill for it to provide more affordable housing to low and moderate-income borrowers. The bill attempts to modernize new legislation to allow the agency to adapt changes in the mortgage loan industry. It also...
- Veto Threat Looms over Rescue Bill. Collins, Brian // National Mortgage News;4/14/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 28, p18
The article reports on the refusal of President George W. Bush's administration to support the foreclosure bill in the U.S. The administration claimed that the changes to the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and revenue bond proposals made the bill unacceptable. The letter sent by two White...
- Lenders Rally Support for FHA Reforms. // National Mortgage News;7/5/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 39, p13
The article focuses on the support rendered by several moneylenders and loan providers to the Federal Housing Administration legislative reforms and proposals in the U.S.
- Dems Propose FHA-Refi Subsidy. Collins, Brian // National Mortgage News;3/17/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p26
The article reports on the plan of the House and Senate Banking Committees to make a bill for the homeowners in the Federal Housing Administration (FHA)-insured mortgages in Washington D.C. The bill is designed to keep foreclosures and housing price and to provide $300 billion which will assist...