Philadelphia Airport Plots Expansion to Alleviate Chronic Delays
- Far west bond-watch. Marois, Michael B.; Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;11/07/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30269, p40
Discusses several bond news in the United States. Renovation and expansion plan of roads and highways in and around Anchorage International Airport in Alaska; Bond issues announced by Moody's Investors Service in California; Details on the agreement between US Agriculture Secretary Dan...
- NEVADA: A1 Affirmed. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;11/2/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31257, p39
Analyzes ratings of revenue bonds of Las Vegas McCarran International Airport in Nevada, by financial information services company Moody's Investors Service Inc. Stability in the rating of the bonds; Basis of the bond ratings; Bonds on which the ratings apply.
- Largest Airport in Connecticut Hit With Lowered Outlook by Moody's. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;11/20/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31269, p37
Reports that U.S. rating agency Moody's Investors Service lowered the outlook on Connecticut's Bradley International Airport to negative from stable and affirmed the ratings on the airport's general revenue bonds. Effect of a slowdown in the U.S. economy on the level of air traffic.
- Flying Numbers. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31363, p29
Reports on the rating given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. on the outstanding debt of Charlotte-Douglas International Airport in North Carolina. Efforts in maintaining strong cash reserves; Effect of low operating cost on the flight operations of airports; Revenues generated by airlines.
- Moody's puts Miami-Dade County aviation debt under review for risks. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;10/01/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30490, p3
Reports on Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s decision to conduct a review of $1.4 billion of Miami-Dade County, Florida aviation bonds. Possible downgrading of the bonds; Existence of construction and financial risks associated with the expansion of the Miami International Airport; Details about...
- Rated for First Time, Midway Airport Gets High Marks Heading Into Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/2/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31194, p6
Reports the rating of the Midway Airport senior-lien general airport revenue bonds by the rating agencies in Chicago, Illinois. Differences in the rating between Moody's Investors Service, Standard & Poor and Fitz; Series of pricing on the transactions; Factors on the revenue growth.
- Pennsylvania Airport Authority Readies First-Ever Transactions. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;4/29/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31624, p1
In its market debut, the Susquehanna Area Regional Airport Authority of Pennsylvania has planned to set the price for 178 million dollar of senior and subordinate airport system revenue bonds which will be sold this week. The subordinate bonds, which will be backed by a pledge of net revenues...
- Moody's gives Aaa to Columbus refunding. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;01/13/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30309, p3
Focuses on Moody's Investors Service's assigning of an Aaa rating to a general obligations refunding bonds that the city of Columbus, Ohio plans to sell on January 13, 1998. Features of the negotiated refunding; Comment by Bill Leech, analyst for Moody's; Population growth in the city; Expected...
- Deptford, N.J., GOs Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;3/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31338, p2
Reports on the statement from Moody's Investors Service Inc. regarding the outstanding general obligation bonds in New Jersey.