PPD Gets Debt Commitment for $3.9B Buyout
- U.S. Mortgage-Backed Securities (Dollars in million). // National Mortgage News;10/15/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 54, p1
The article lists the top mortgage-backed securities of the U.S. based on their economic indicators which include Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse AG and Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc.
- Super-rich hide $21 trillion. Macalister, Joshua // Adbusters Canada;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p1
The article cites a report by Tax Justice Network which claims that the global super elite hide more money each year in tax havens amounting to anywhere between 21 trillion and 32 trillion dollars with the help of financial leaders like Credit Suisse, United Bank of Switzerland and Goldman Sachs.
- PPD Gets Debt Commitment for $3.9B Buyout. COLTER, ALLISON BISBEY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/3/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 40, p11
This article reports on the commitment received by Pharmaceutical Product Development from Credit Suisse, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs and UBS to finance the debt portion of its 3.9 billion U.S. dollar-buyout.
- Telkom makes play for Pacnet. // China Telecom;2012, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia's (Telkom Indonesia) bid to purchase Pacnet, an Asian submarine cable network operator. Credit Suisse and Goldman Sachs were appointed by Pacnet to advise on a planned sale. International cables of which Pacnet has direct ownership are...
- Jupiter Resources Offers $1.125B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/4/2014, p3
The article reports that the oil and gas exploration firm Jupiter Resources provides 1.125 billion U.S. dollars bonds due 2022. It informs that the bonds were sold in private offerings to various financial firms including Credit Suisse, Barclays and Goldman Sachs. It also informs about one...
- Market update. Mills, Kate; Bailey, Michael // BRW;7/7/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 26, p56
This section offers news briefs on several international corporations as of July 2011. Virgin Blue was placed on hold status by Goldman Sachs, following the release of its May 2011 statistics which recommended further improvements to its operations. Credit Suisse maintained its outperform rating...
- Cequel, Alere Drive By to Sell $1.2B in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/20/2013, p11
The article reports on companies that will issue a combined 1.175 billion dollars in new notes in the bond market. Cable service operator Cequel Communications priced 750 million dollars in 5.125 percent senior notes due 2022 with bookrunners including Credit Suisse and Goldman Sachs. Medical...
- Markit Unveils Open Messaging Network. Du Chenne, Janet // Global Custodian News;2013, p231
BofA Merrill Lynch, Barclays, Citi, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase and Morgan Stanley have joined the network and will use the federation and directory services at the enterprise level.
- PPD Seeking $2.88B for Refi, Dividend. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;7/23/2015, p1
Pharmaceutical Product Development (PPD), a medical contract research organization headquartered in the Research Triangle of North Carolina, has launched a $2.88 billion loan proposal to refinance existing debt and to fund a dividend.