Alliance Healthcare Amends Credit Agreement
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;11/9/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 218, p2
The article reports on the second amedment to the credit agreement of Alliance HealthCare Services, a provider of outpatient diagnostic imaging and radiation therapy services in the U.S.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;10/31/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 211, p6
The article reports on an agreement between Alliance HealthCare Services and its lenders over a second amendment to its credit.
- Alliance HealthCare Services Reports Results for the 4th qtr and Year Ended Dec 31 2010 and Reaffirms Full Year 2011 Guidance. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;3/31/2011, p16
The article offers information on Alliance HealthCare Services Inc.'s financial results for the fourth quarter and year-end of 2010. It reports on the revenue of the outpatient diagnostic imaging and radiation therapy services provider for the fourth quarter of 2010 which amounted to 117.7...
- Travelport Alters Plan After Bondholders Object. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/3/2011, p19
This article reports on the decision of the travel transaction processing service provider Travelport to make changes to its restructuring plan in 2011. Travelport made the changes to address opposition by bondholders. The company removed a second-lien loan opposed by bondholders, raised the...
- STATION CASINOS OWNERS CONSIDER CASH INFUSION. Knightly, Arnold // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);12/8/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 49, pP20
The article reports on the plan of owners of Station Casinos in Nevada to invest their money into the company to mitigate the impact of the U.S. economic crisis. The measures adopted by the owners include providing loans and conducting a debt exchange to reduce the debt load and other interest...
- Technical Notes. // DAC Journal;2004, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p233
Presents a glossary of key terms and concepts related to OECD's Development Assistance Committee. Amortization; Debt restructuring; Disbursement.
- S. Dakota Tobacco Refunding Uses Fixed Amortization. DEVITT, CAITLIN // Bond Buyer;2/28/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33869, p20
The article offers information on South Dakota's tobacco bonds that will refund the state's original 2002 sale and restructure its debt into a fixed amortization schedule. It mentions that the state's share of the revenues which is received under the 1998 Master Settlement Agreement with tobacco...
- Consensual restructuring -- the best answer to distressed debt. Ellahi, Ahsan // Estates Gazette;9/26/2009, Issue 938, p52
The article discusses the advantages of consensual restructuring for borrowers with distressed debt. A consensual restructuring involves a restoration within the original covenant, which would mean the use of new equity to amortise the loan, or the inclusion of new, unencumbered properties in...
- Alliance Lays Out Recovery Plans, Seeks $25M in Cuts. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;11/21/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 47, p6
The article focuses on the recovery plan of Alliance HealthCare Services Inc. to counter turbulence that began with the recession and to cut expenses to achieve 25 million dollars in annual savings.