Prudential Hires for Fixed Income in Europe
- Pru Fixed Income Research VP. // American Banker;10/16/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 199, p7
Prudential Investment Management's fixed-income asset management unit Prudential Fixed Income has named Karen S. Klapper as vice president in its credit research unit. Ms. Klapper is to have senior credit oversight responsibility for bank loan investments, primarily in the media, health-care,...
- WHO'S NEWS. // njbiz;11/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p28
Presents an update on employee selection and appointment in New Jersey as of November 15, 2004. Appointment of Lawrence A. Joel at Bergen Community College in Hackensack; Educational background of Martha Tuttle, portfolio manager of Prudential Fixed Income; Promotion of Richard D. Lovering at...
- UAL Seeks To Upsize Institutional DIP Tranche, Extend Maturity. // Bank Loan Report;7/4/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p2
Reports developments related to the loan market in the U.S. Plan of bankrupt airline company, UAL Corp. to increase the term loan tranche of its debtor-in-possession loan; Launch of the syndication of a $350 million seven-year add-on to Jarden Corp's existing term loan B by Citigroup Inc. and...
- Flood of talent met with demand. Gregory, Michael; Tempkin, Adam // Asset Securitization Report;2/5/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the demand for finance professionals in the U.S. Trend toward securitization; Foreign banks' employment of finance professionals; Development of structured-finance teams.
- Capital marketers. Evanson, David R. // Entrepreneur;Oct96, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p72
Gives advice on factors to consider when hiring a financial adviser. Avoidance of people who don't charge fees; Check on references of consultant; Implementation of an `out' clause when hiring.
- When to hire a financial whiz. Malott, Kristen // Wenatchee Business Journal;Jan96, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p32
Looks at when a company needs to hire a financial whiz to manage its finances. Information on Todd Fryhover, president of Sun Chief Marketing need for financial whiz; Details on Fryhover's experience; Comments from Fryhover; Background information on Sun Chief. INSET: When to bring your...
- Correspondent's Week. Craig, Margaret // Money Marketing;1/16/2003, p31
Chronicles a week in the life of a pensions manager in Great Britain. Daily routine; Work activities; Notable activities.
- People News. Forde, Arnella J.; Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Weekly;1/27/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p5
Reports on the resignation and appointment of several financial executives in the U.S. as of January 27, 2003.
- All work and no play... Percival-Straunik, Lindsay // Director (00123242);Sep97, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p26
States that most of Britain's financial directors will be working in the summer of 1997, instead of taking a holiday according to a survey. Who conducted the survey; Reference to saying `All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.'