Tensar Shopping $300M Refi CF
- STABILIZING ROADS AND BUDGETS. // Public Works;Dec2011, Vol. 142 Issue 13, p41
The article evaluates the road construction equipments TriAx Geogrid from Tensar Corp.
- Massachusetts DOT Set to Refinance $2.27 Billion of Big-Dig Debt. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;3/4/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33276, p20
The article reports on the plan of the Department of Transportation (DOT) to refinance the outstanding senior and subordinated Metropolitan Highway System bonds worth 2.27 billion dollars to help fund the Central Artery Project, Big Dig, in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Credits Join the Queue Both in US and Europe. // High Yield Report;1/13/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p2
Reports on refinancing needs of companies in the U.S. Notes issuance of Fisher Scientific; Rate of the deal.
- NOLA OKs Refunding. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/31/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33723, p7
The article reports that New Orleans City Council in New Orleans, Louisiana has approved a proposal for the refinancing of an estimated 310 million dollars outstanding debt.
- U.S. Loan Refi Reaches Record for YTD. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/5/2011, p8
The article reports the record high for the year to date of U.S. loan refinancing volume which has reached 868.4 billion dollars of investment grade and speculative grade loans, a 73 percent increase from the same period in 2010.
- Keep an Eye on Funding. // Origination News;May2009, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p4
The author reflects on the constraints associated in the move of financial institutions to refinance small or startup players in the U.S.
- HARP volume strong in July. // Mortgage Banking;Oct2012, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p21
The article reports that refinanced loans for the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) have increased in July 2012 in the U.S.
- Dubai loan deals build confidence. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/22/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 29, p7
The article reports that refinancing deals have signaled the return of confidence in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, which was reeling under a debt crisis.
- Sturdy matters. // Roads & Bridges;Jan2013, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p50
The article reports on the solution used in the scour problem at Kennedy Space Center (KSC) in Cape Canaveral, Florida. Large scour was predicted around the bascule piers of each bridge surrounding the KSC. A riprap was first considered due to its common use in bridge scour protection. The...