- MWAM Grows Client Service Staff. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;11/13/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 44, p3
Reports on the hiring of James Leitzke as client service vice president of Metropolitan West Asset Management based in Los Angeles, California.
- MetWest stands behind big stake in WorldCom bonds. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;8/5/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 16, p1
Reports the influence of the bankruptcy filing of Metropolitan West Asset Management LLC on the WorldCom bonds in Los Angeles, California. Impact of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code on the company operations; Views of Susan McDermott on the investment process of the company; Lack of sufficient hard...
- Metropolitan West Grows Client Service. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;01/17/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p3
Reports on the appointment of Patrick Moore as vice president of client service at Metropolitan West Asset Management.
- Tacoma Places Metropolitan West On Watch. Forde, Arnella J. // Investment Management Weekly;11/25/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 46, p1
Focuses on the decision of the Tacoma Employees' Retirement System to place Metropolitan West Asset Management on watch and to revise its fee structure due to under performance in its core fixed-income portfolio in December 2002.
- TAD RIVELLE: WHAT WORKED IN '02 WON'T IN COMING YEAR. Chernoff, Joel // Pensions & Investments;1/6/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p25
Presents views of chief investment officer Metropolitan West Asset Management LLC Tad Rivelle on the development of the U.S. economy. Expected rates of gross domestic product, inflation and unemployment; Important companies and sectors for investment.
- PEOPLE. // Asset Securitization Report;4/23/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 16, p1
Presents news items related to the selection and appointments of various executives by the business enterprises in the U.S. as of April 23, 2001. Selection of Hahn Kang at Metropolitan West Management LLC; Appointment of Reza Bahar as managing director in charge of transaction response team at...
- SMA Scorecard. // Money Management Executive;10/25/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 42, p12
This article presents several lists related to separately managed account (SMA) business. The first list mentioned here in this article gives information regarding top 10 performing SMA institutional managers in fixed income. Some of these are: Metropolitan West Asset Management LLC; Calvert...
- NEWS BRIEFS. // Pensions & Investments;12/24/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 26, p55
The article offers news briefs related to pensions and investments. Tacoma Employees' Retirement System renewed its contract with Metropolitan West Asset Management LLC. San Francisco City & County Employees Retirement System terminated Brandes Investment Partners LP as manager of a $71 million...
- MetWest bouncing back. Pichardo, Raquel // Pensions & Investments;8/6/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p16
The article reports that Metropolitan West Asset Management LLC is making a comeback, five years after being hit hard by WorldCom Inc.'s bond scandal. The firm's assets under management as of June 30, 2007 total $21.4 billion. MetWest lost 28 percent of its assets in the approximately 18 months...