- Atlanta Seeks Team for Water Refunding. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/6/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33777, p1
The article offers information that Atlanta, Georgia is seeking a finance team to restructure a 329.2 million U.S. dollars unhedged swap with UBS AG.
- UBS Says It'll Hand Over Iraqi Oil Money to U.S. // American Banker;3/25/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 57, p3
Focuses on the compliance of Swiss bank UBS AG with a United States directive concerning Iraqi funds frozen since 1990. Background on the bank's securities business, UBS Warburg, which controlled the funds stemming from oil sales; Mention of an executive order signed by U.S. President George W....
- SLOGAN DOCTOR UBS: WE WILL NOT REST. // Management Today;Dec2010, p17
The article reports on the slogan of Swiss bank UBS AG which is the promise to do better and will not rest until terrorism was driven from the world and, until there was peace in Darfur.
- UBS Planning Manhattan Wealth Office. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;9/13/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 140, p7
The article reports that financial firm UBS AG will open an office in the Manhattan section of New York City for its wealth management unit for the America's.
- UBS Tech Banking Chief Resigns. Hamerman, Joshua // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/29/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p1
The article announces the plan of Brian Webber to resign as global head of technology investment banking at UBS.
- Report: Belief in Rising Rates Causes Discount. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;3/5/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31586, p7
Focuses on a report by UBS Warburg LLC on the performance of closed-end municipal bond funds in the U.S., as of March 2003. Downgrade in the rating of funds by the firm; Observations made by director at UBS Jon Maier on interest rates.
- CORRECTIONS. // On Wall Street;Aug2008, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p10
A correction to the article "The Strongest Link" which appeared in the June 2008 issue is presented.
- WHO'S NEWS. // On Wall Street;Sep2008, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p26
The article announces that Bardhy Quku has left Morgan Stanley for UBS in New York, Michael Abramson has joined RBC Wealth Management in Duluth, Minnesota and Katie LeGardeur was appointed market manager for the private client business in New Orleans, Louisiana for JPMorgan.
- UBS Latest to Apply for Utah Loan Corp. Charter. MANDARO, LAURA // American Banker;3/4/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 42, p4
Reports that a unit of Switzerland-based UBS AG has applied to the state of Utah for an industrial loan corporation license. Requirements for getting the lincense; Investment banks seeking the license.