Markit Offers Outsourcing for Loan Syndicate Agents
- Funding in an economic downturn. McKay, Neil // Manufacturers' Monthly;May2009, p22
The article offers tips for Australian manufacturers on how secure finance and manage cash flow in times of economic downturn. It suggests considering the kind of product to be manufactured. It indicates the need to understand the levels of debt including the type of debt of the company. It also...
- Cash management: The neglected profit. Stout, Hal; Haase, Bill // Pit & Quarry;Jul94, Vol. 87 Issue 1, p19
Focuses on making corporate operations cost effective through planned cash management, and by implication, raising the profitability margin. Concept of cash management; Criteria for cash management; Reasons why cash management method in short-term cash is frequently chosen; Maximizing the...
- More Outsourcing Alternatives. Queree, Anne // Global Finance;Jan2000, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p12
Offers a look on alternatives posed by cash outsourcing and treasury management. Factors prompting corporations to provide treasury advice in the European time zone; What outsourcing can provide; Who are responsible for large cash management.
- Risk Convergence. Bedell, Denise // Global Finance;Sep2012, Vol. 26 Issue 9, Special section p1
An introduction to a series of articles on treasury and cash management is presented including compliance management, Asia-Latin America trade, and corporate cash management.
- Cash is king - so is a cash culture in your business. BISSONEITE, LAURIE // Northern Ontario Business;Sep2011, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p4
The article offers the author's perspectives on the importance of a cash management culture in business enterprises.
- Outside help with cash flow. Szabo, Joan C. // Nation's Business;Mar95, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p38
Focuses on how service providers help small businesses improve their cash management. Advantages of outsourcing for payroll preparation and other cash management services; The Princeton Review's outsourcing of their cash management responsibilities; Automatic Data Processing's development of a...
- Bank outsourcing's dark side. Gamble, Richard // Treasury & Risk Management;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p48
Discusses the effects of outsourcing moves of cash management banks on treasury managers. treasury managers' consideration of a dropping a bank that outsources back-office operations; Spread of outsourcing to wholesale lockbox services; Possible consequences of bank's outsourcing moves.
- Markit Introduces New Loan Index. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p22
The article reports that new loan index has been introduced by Markit called Markit iBoxx U.S. Leveraged Loan Index.
- Rights issue a last resort. Brown, Simon // Finweek;12/6/2012, p37
The article discusses the rights issue of platinum mining company Lonmin. It says that its existing balance sheet debt has prompted the company to utilize rights issue, in which they are required to acquire new shares or sell large company shares with discounts. It states that Lonmin has...