Jeld-Wen Prices Downsized Deal â€¦ Finally
- Wood windows. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Jul2006, Vol. 83 Issue 7, Special section p11
The article introduces Jeld-Wen's solid pine AuraLast wood windows that offer protection from wood decay, water absorption and termite infestation.
- Bay window solution. // Detail (English Edition);Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 2, p187
The article offers brief information on the Structural Bay Window from Jeld-Wen Inc.
- Jeld-Wen Molded Impression Interior Door. // Home Channel News;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p28
The article offers brief information on Jeld-Wen Molded Impression Interior Door line by Jeld-Wen Inc.
- Designer look for doors. // Glass Age;Jul2006, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p48
The article evaluates Jeld-Wen's Meridian Oak entrance doors and offers information on design and materials.
- French fold. // Architectural Record;Dec2006, Vol. 194 Issue 12, p161
The article offers information on the IWP Exterior Folding Door System from Jeld-Wen.
- Jeld-Wen focus on quality. // Builders Merchants Journal;Mar2003, p8
Reports on Jeld-Wen's investment in equipment to develop and improve the finish and quality of wood veneer doors at its John Carr manufacturing plant in Melton Mowbray, England. Comments of Ian Purkis, technical manager ay Jeld-Wen, on the significance of the investment on its production of...
- JELD-WEN Set To Circle $100M Offering. Roper, Akil Salim // Private Placement Letter;05/31/99, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p2
Focuses on the private placement deal of JELD-WEN company. How Tranche structure of the deal; Value on the deal.
- Sweepstakes For Trip To The Players. // Golf World;2/22/2010, Vol. 63 Issue 25, p10
The article reports that a trip for two to the players at TPC Sawgrass will be the prize in a nationwide sweepstakes sponsored by one of the sponsores of the tournament, Jeld-Wen Inc.
- BUSINESS DIGEST. // Wood & Wood Products;Jun2009, Vol. 114 Issue 7, p16
The article offers news briefs related to the furniture industry in the U.S. including the extension of 247 employee layoffs at Jeld-Wen Inc., the announcement of Illinois Tools Works that its board of directors has revoked their decision to sell its Wilsonart International division, and the...