BJ's $1.075B First-Lien TL Rises in Initial Trading
- BJs Launches $2.58B Buyout Financing. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;9/12/2011, p14
The article reports about the 2.58 billion debt package for BJ's Wholesale Club and the banks that will provide first- and second-lein tranches.
- Investor Law Firms Eye BJ's Bid. HAMSTRA, MARK // SN: Supermarket News;7/4/2011, Vol. 59 Issue 27, p6
The article reports that shareholder-rights law firms are examining the private-equity takeover of BJ's Wholesale Club Inc. to see whether the company acted in the best interest of investors by accepting 2.8 billion dollars offer.
- BJs Launches $2.58B Buyout Financing. COLTER, ALLISON BISBEY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/12/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p10
The article reports on the financing deal launched by BJ's Wholesale Club Inc. for its buyout by Leonard Green & Partners LP and CVC Capital Partners.
- TRANSACTIONS. // SCTWeek;4/5/2013, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p6
The article offers business transactions news briefs as of April 2013. It mentions that Prestige Properties & Development purchased Van Dyke Commons, building in Florida. It offers information on the acquisition of Friendship Village, retail space in Atlanta. It states the AG-Metropolitan 711...
- Moody's Downgrades BJ's Ratings. Zwiebach, Elliot // Supermarket News Expert Blog;10/30/2013, p4
The article reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service to downgrade some of the debt ratings on BJ's Wholesale Club while maintaining a stable rating outlook. BJ's will have returned nearly 1.1 billion dollars to its sponsor and management in a little over a year. Beacon Holding...
- Leonard Green Completes BJ's Buy. // Supermarket News Exclusive Insight;9/30/2011, p1
The article reports on the completion of the acquisition of BJ's Wholesale Club in Westborough, Massachusetts by private-equity group Leonard Green & Partners in September 2011.
- LBO of BJ's Weighed By Private Equity Firm. // MMR;7/12/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p2
The article reports on the decision of private equity firm Leonard Green & Partners LP to buy BJ's Wholesale Club Inc.
- BJ's Explores Strategic Options. // MMR;5/16/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p89
The article reports on retention of Morgan Stanley & Co. by BJ's Wholesale Club Inc. to explore strategies for finding competitive bidders against private equity firm Leonard Green & Partners LP, which is seeking to acquire BJ's.
- BJ's on the Block. // Home Textiles Today;2/7/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p20
The article reports that BJ's Wholesale Club Inc. has been placed for sale in which Morgan Stanley and Co. has been chosen as the company's advisor in exploring strategic alternatives.