Newfield, HCA Selling $1B in Junk Bonds
- Newfield Prices $1B in Upsized HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/25/2012, p9
The article reports on the one billion dollars in junk bond deal that was issued by Houston, Texas-based oil and natural gas exploration and production firm Newfield Exploration in late June 2012 to fund its tender offer for its outstanding 6.625% senior subordinated notes due 2016.
- Newfield drills ahead at Ship Shoal. Crowden, Michael // Offshore;Jul96, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p26
Reports on Newfield Exploration's exploration and development at its Ship Shoal 354-1 oil well offshore Louisiana.
- Hess, Newfield launch sale of $3 bln of Asian assets. // Energy Today (Hungary);06/24/2013, p4
The article reports on the launch by U.S. energy companies Hess Corp. and Newfield Exploration Co. of two separate auctions to sell part of their Asian oil and gas field stakes that have a combined value of about 3 billion U.S. dollars.
- HCA and Newfield Issue $1.25B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/3/2011, p7
This article reports on the issuance of junk bonds by Newfield Exploration and HCA in the U.S. on October 3, 2011.
- Newfield Exploration Company SWOT Analysis. // Newfield Exploration Company SWOT Analysis;Jun2012, p1
The article focuses on Newfield Exploration Co., which is an independent natural gas and crude oil production and exploration company. It says that the company operates in Appalachia, Texas, and in the Gulf of Mexico. It mentions that the company recorded 2,471 million dollars revenues in...
- Newfield Exploration Company plans to sell its equity interests in Newfield Malaysia Holdings. // World Energy News;10/24/2013, p11
The article reports that oil and gas company Newfield Exploration Co. is planning to sell its equities in the company Newfield Malaysia Holdings to the company SapuraKencana Petroleum.
- Newfield buys West Delta gas interests. Crowden, Michael // Offshore;Mar95, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p18
Reports on the acquisition by Newfield Exploration Co. of a working interest in West Delta 152 offshore Louisiana from Louis Dreyfus Natural Gas Corporation. Acquisition cost; Percent of working interest; Responsibilities of the firms in the project.
- Newfield sells Malaysian assets for US$898m. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Nov2013, Issue 869, p17
The article reports on the acquisition by Malaysian firm Sapurakencana Petroleum as of November 2013 of the Malaysian assets of American oil firm Newfield for 2.86 billion Malaysian ringgit (898 million dollars).
- DATAMONITOR: Newfield Exploration Company. // Newfield Exploration Company SWOT Analysis;Jul2011, p1
The article profiles independent crude oil and natural gas exploration and production company Newfield Exploration Co. based in Houston, Texas. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees, financial performance and web address. A...