- High-Yield Munis Jump as Puerto Rico Bounces Off Lows. Albano, Christine // Bondbuyer.com;11/12/2015, p11
The article focuses on the recovery in municipal high yield market due to cash flow along with the improvement in Puerto Rico bonds.
- Stillwater Pulls $300M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/3/2011, p1
This article reports on the decision of Stillwater Mining to pull its junk bond deal from the market in September 2011.
- Jeld-Wen Prices Downsized Deal â€¦ Finally. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/3/2011, p10
This article reports on the launch of a junk bond deal by the U.S. window and door manufacturer Jeld-Wen in October 2011.
- EPFR: HY Inflows, Loan Outflows Continue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/3/2011, p18
This article reports on the inflows for junk bond funds and outflows for leveraged loan funds in the U.S. in September 2011, according to EPFR Global.
- HY Inflows Continue, Loan Outflows Increase. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/3/2011, p22
This article reports on the inflows to junk bond funds and outflows to loan funds in the U.S. for the week ended September 28, 2011.
- S&P: Distressed Ratio Nears 15%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/3/2011, p28
This article reports on an increase in the junk bond distressed ratio in September 2011, according to Standard & Poor's.
- AES's business recipe taking big bites out of global markets. Kemezis, Paul // Electrical World;Nov96, Vol. 210 Issue 11, p42
Features Virginia firm AES Corp., recipient of a 1996 James H. McGraw Award. AES' partnership with Suntree Ltd. in a project in Kazakhstan; Closure of projects worth $1 billion in 1995; Strong buy recommendations for AES stocks in September 1996; Sales in 1995; Status and locations of power...
- Scorecard. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/10/97, Vol. 63 Issue 45, p10
Reports on AES Corp.'s proposed acquisition financing. Names of investment banks selected by the company to arrange the proposed financing program; Formation of investors for the financing scheme by the underwriters; Reasons behind the investment banks' support for AES Corp.'s financing program.
- Quick turnover for AES. // High Yield Report;11/03/97, Vol. 8 Issue 42, p5
States that a Brazilian electric utility was acquired by the AES Corporation which turned over its third Rule 144A offering in 1997. Information on AES's high yield bonds; Comments from Chip Hoagland, director of finance and administration at AES Corporation; How the senior subordinated notes...