Influence of Sport Education on Group Cohesion in University Physical Education
- Critical incidents in multicultural counseling supervision: A phenomenological approach to... Fukuyama, Mary A. // Counselor Education & Supervision;Dec94, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p142
Focuses on the potential usefulness of eliciting critical incidents in multicultural supervision. Scarcity of studies on the dynamics in multicultural supervision of counseling trainees; Discussion of a pilot study survey which elicit critical incidents from ethnic psychology interns.
- AdaptaciÃ³n y validaciÃ³n del Faces-20-ESP: Re-conociendo el funcionamiento familiar en ChillÃ¡n, Chile. ZICAVO, NELSON; PALMA, CLAUDIA; GARRIDO, GUSTAVO // Revista Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales, NiÃ±ez y Juventud;ene-jun2013, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p219
This article examines the process of adaptation and validation to the local context of the Short Scale of Family Evaluation Faces 20 ESP carried out in Chillan, a Chilean central southern city. Results showed a highly significant resemblance with those of the original version, which accounts for...
- Personal Trust Increases Cooperation beyond General Trust. Acedo-Carmona, Cristina; Gomila, Antoni // PLoS ONE;Aug2014, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p1
In this paper we present a new methodology which, while allowing for anonymous interaction, it also makes possible to compare decisions of cooperating or defecting when playing games within a group, according to whether or not players personally trust each other. The design thus goes beyond...
- Student Perceptions of University Physical Activity Instruction Courses Taught Utilizing Sport Education. Mohr, Derek J.; Sibley, Benjamin A.; Townsend, J. Scott // Physical Educator;Fall2012, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p289
Limited research exists on effective teaching methods in university physical activity instruction (PAI) program courses. The purpose of this study was to evaluate PAI courses taught utilizing a sport education curriculum and instructional model. The Individual Development and Educational...
- i wish i knewï¿½. Schroeder, Joanna // Public Relations Tactics;Apr2006, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p4
The article offers tips on how to handle unexpected incidents during job interviews.
- Critical incidents in psychotherapy. Plutchik, Robert; Conte, Hope R. // American Journal of Psychotherapy;Winter1994, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p75
Examines critical incidents in psychotherapy. Four major categories of critical incidents; Use of the critical incident technique; Rating of the importance and frequency of the occurrence of critical incidents.
- Performance Appraisals. Wetjen, John F. // Training & Development Journal;Mar1968, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p46
Evaluates the systems used to appraise the performance of employees. Critical incident approach; Memoranda from performance reviews; Work habits and attitudes.
- THE CRITICAL INCIDENTS TECHNIQUE: PHILOSOPHICAL FOUNDATIONS AND METHODOLOGICAL IMPLICATIONS. Walker, Steve; Truly, Elise // AMA Winter Educators' Conference Proceedings;1992, Vol. 3, p270
Focuses on the issues of Critical Incidents Technique (CIT) on philosophical foundations and methodological implications. Objective of the CIT; Use of human behavior in developing psychological principles; Inclusion of critical incidents reports in the technique.
- Identifying Community Employment Program Staff Competencies: A Critical Incident Approach. Hagner, David; Noll, Ann; Donovan, Lara Enein // Journal of Rehabilitation;Jan-Mar2002, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p45
Examines the critical incident technique in evaluating employment staff competencies in New England and Florida. Assessment of work performance factors; Importance of inservice training in vocational rehabilitation; Development of cognitive skills in paraprofessional education.