- Averages slump into earnings season. // Dow Theory Forecasts;1/21/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p3
Comments on the stock market in the U.S. Reference to the stock market to be the leading economic indicator according to the Dow Theory; Value of the Dow Theory; Ability to separate lasting trend changes from short-term moves.
- Commodities foretell market turnaround. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/31/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 43, p31
Comments on the indicators of a market turnaround in the United States. Effects of the increase of the interest rates on the economy; Views on the fluctuations of the commodities; Opinion on the currencies of heavy commodity producing countries.
- The Week Ahead Data: Stocks, Stocks, Stocks. Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;04/18/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30873, p2
Focuses on the performance of the stock market in the United States for the third week of April 2000. Reactions to the economic indicators; Volatility of the equity markets.
- Market to Eye ECI, GDP, Greenspan. Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;07/25/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30939, p2
Discusses important economic data that will likely affect the United States stock market. Semiannual report on monetary policy of U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan; Second quarter 2000 employment cost index; Gross domestic product.
- Real Estate and the Capital Markets: The Queuing Up Stage. DeLisle, James R. // Appraisal Journal;Oct2002, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p361
Assesses the U.S. real estate and capital markets as of October 2002. Employment during the first half of 2002; Business indicators for the first half of 2002; Impact of corporate scandals on the U.S. stock market; Status of the private and public equity market.
- Improving outlook. Sleight, Chris // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Apr2010, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p14
The article focuses on the performance of the stock market in March, 2012 in the U.S. The British benchmark FTSE 100 Index moved up 7.37% to 5716 points between weeks 8 and 12. All the companies that make up the index made double digit gains with the exception of Palfinger. Great Britain and...
- Munis show little follow-through despite bullish inflation indicator. Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;04/12/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30617, p2
Reports on the performance of United States stock market in April 9, 1999. Impact of economic indicators; Flat session for municipal securities; High-grade issues; Dow Jones industrial average; Slightly lower stocks.
- Market snapshot: Monday, April 12. // Bond Buyer;04/12/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30617, p2
Presents data concerning the United States stock market as of April 12, 1999. Major deals; Economic indicators; Municipal bond index; Government securities prices.
- Market snapshot. // Bond Buyer;02/25/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30836, p2
Reports stock market developments in the United States as of February 2000. List of stock market indicators; Statistics on actual stock gains and losses; Representation of forecasts using the median of estimates by economists polled by Thomson Global Markets.