FAR WEST Bond-Watch
- Buying firm's requirements identical. // Sales & Use Tax Alert;12/1/2012, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p6
The article reveals that the requirements for issuing a seller's permit for California sales and use tax purposes to a buying company recognized as a separate entity from its relative is identical to the requirements to those for issuing a seller's permit to any other type of entity.
- A NOTE FROM THE EDITOR-IN-CHIEF. Healy, John C. // Journal of State Taxation;Summer2014, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p3
Several reports published within the issue are presented including on future impact upon auditing and compliance under Delaware's unclaimed property statutes, another on the potential reforms to the state corporate income tax and another on the federal activity regarding state sales tax nexus.
- Taxation. // Solomon Islands Country Review;2011, p112
The article provides an overview of the taxation of the Solomon Islands since its independence on July 7, 1978, with details on sales tax and corporate taxes.
- Taxation. // Solomon Islands Country Review;2013, p103
The article offers information on the taxation of Solomon Islands, including corporate tax, social security, and sales tax.
- Sales tax squeeze. Berger, Robin; Price, Margaret // Treasury & Risk Management;Sep98, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p20
Focuses on the overpayment of state and local sales taxes made by corporations in the United States, according to the accounting firm Ernst & Young. State sales tax rates by percentage; Reasons for overpaying sales taxes; Problems with segregating expenses into accounts that are taxable and...
- Early Retirement. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/8/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31736, p31
Reports on the announcement of the sufficient countywide sales tax collection by the Green Bay/Brown County Professional Football Stadium District in Wisconsin. Use of the tax collection to repay issued bonds; Total amount of sales tax collected.
- The Voters Speak. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/24/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31747, p31
Reports on the approved three bond measures in several localities in Alaska. Amount of the released general obligation bonds of schools; Rejection of bond issue to build government offices; Enactment of sales tax.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. DeSue, Tedra; Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31349, p29
Reports developments on bonds in the U.S. as of March 2002. Approval of local-option sales taxes by voters; Construction of the resort and conference center by West Feliciana Parish; Debate on the sale of revenue bonds by officials in Jackson.
- Louisiana Senate Authorizes $2.2 Billion in GOs for 2003. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/12/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31406, p36
Reports the approval of general obligation bond authorizations in Louisiana. Proposal to renew sales tax on food and utilities; Use of cash raised through the tax amnesty program to pay off debt.
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. Williamson, Richard; Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/18/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31410, p31
Reports developments related to bond issues as of June 18, 2002 in the Southwestern States. Revenue bond financing of the convention center in Phoenix, Arizona; Sales tax increase for school districts in Kansas; Nature of the conservation district elections in New Mexico.