Radian Group Reports a Healthy 30% Net Income Jump in First Quarter
- Radian Group Posts 8% Increase in 2Q Earnings. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;7/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31932, p29
Details the increase in the earnings of insurer Radian Group Inc. for the second quarter in 2004. Net income; Net premiums written;
- Radian Re Gets Hit With Downgrade. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;10/7/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31486, p1
Reports the plans of Radian Group Inc. to increase financial guaranty capacity in the U.S. Combination on the capacity of subsidiaries Radian Asset Assurance company and Radian Reinsurance Co.; Downgrade on the credit ratings of the subsidiaries; Statement regarding the credit ratings by chief...
- Radian Creates Insurance Unit for Alternative Loans. Hochstein, Marc // American Banker;9/21/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 182, p13
Reports on Radian Group Inc.'s creation of a subsidiary that plans to insure unconventional types of loans. Launch of Radian Insurance to sell credit enhancement for manufactured-housing loans, home equity lines of credit, second mortgages, and first mortgages with balances that exceed the...
- Radian Profit Jumped 49% in 4th Quarter. // American Banker;1/25/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 17, p11
Reports the increase of the net income of Radian Group Inc. in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Acceleration of per-share earnings.
- Radian Hires VP for Investor Relations. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;2/18/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31574, p7
Reports on the appointment of Mona Zeehandelaar as vice president of investor relations at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based Radian Group Inc. Job responsibilities of Zeehandelaar; Career background of Zeehandelaar.
- Radian Group's 3Q Profit Increases by 7%. // Bond Buyer;10/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31995`, p34
Reports on the third-quarter corporate profits of the Radian Group Inc. in the U.S.
- MI Execs Optimistic; Analysts Have Reservations. Finkeistein, Brad // National Mortgage News;3/1/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p9
The article reports that executives of Radian Group Inc. are expecting for the bright future of the company as well as for mortgage insurance companies.
- Radian's Product A Poor Substitute For Title Insurance. // American Banker;11/2/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 211, p16
Comments on the title insurance product of Radian Group. Confusion between actual title insurance and mortgage impairment products; Actions taken by several states against products offered by Radian; Limited availability of Radian product.
- Radian Adds $96 Million Reserve. // National Mortgage News;1/19/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p33
Reports on the addition of $96 million to the loss reserves of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based Radian Group Inc.