Illinois Judge Throws Out Suit Against Soldier Field Plan
- NFL legend Madden exits b'cast booth. Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;4/17/2009, Vol. 303 Issue 9, p3
The article reports on the resignation of John Madden as broadcaster at the National Broadcasting Co. Inc. Sports' "Sunday Night Football."
- Mentoring post 9/11. Dines, Kaylyn Kendall // New York Amsterdam News;2/6/2003, Vol. 94 Issue 6, p39
Focuses on African-American music producer John Danny Madden's role as a mentor to a 12-year old boy who lost his father as a result of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center in New York City, New York. Program through which the two developed a bonding among...
- Madden night football. Kindred, Dave // Sporting News;01/19/98, Vol. 222 Issue 3, p71
Focuses on the career of former football coach John Madden as a football game broadcaster. Criticisms against Madden as a sports broadcaster; Madden's sense of humor; Achievements of Madden in the area of football coaching; Madden's hosting of the `Monday Night Football' television show.
- John Madden to Depart Broadcast Booth. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;4/20/2009, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
The article announces the retirement of television announcer John Madden after a 30-year career in broadcasting.
- Before you grab that fire hose... // Managing People at Work;Nov2010, Issue 344, p1
The article offers information on the advice of television commentator John Madden on how to handle a situation without losing composure, such as focusing on gathered facts without guessing and seeking wise counsel by keeping a calm perspective.
- `Silk' Gladdens Madden. Rooney, David // Variety;11/01/99, Vol. 376 Issue 11, p12
Focuses on motion picture director Helmer John Madden. Information on his future film projects; Information on the script of `Silk.'
- John Madden Does 'Indoor' With a Difference. // Practical Horseman;Jun2003, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p22
The article presents information on the championship show Syracuse Invitational Sporthorse Tournament to be held from October 29 to November 2 at the Oncenter Complex in Syracuse, New York. The show is the brainchild of top hunter-jumper trainer John Madden. Explaining the reason for organizing...
- Madden orders a real Big Mac: $6 million to endorse. // Brandweek;5/23/94, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p5
Reports on McDonald's move to sign National Football League (NFL) television analyst and former coach John Madden to a long-term endorsement deal. Asking price; Manifestations of the deal; Madden's refusal to include his mobile home.
- Madden bus has sights on Outback. Fitzgerald, Kate // Advertising Age;6/10/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 24, p6
Focuses on Outback Steakhouse going on the road with television sportcaster, John Madden in a extravagant marketing campaign using a converted bus. How the Outback Madden Cruiser will transport Mr. Madden to sporting events in the summer and fall of 1996; Showing of Mr. Madden and his bus in an...
- Authentic to Stay in US. // Practical Horseman;Nov2005, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p19
Focuses on the decision of the owners of Olympic show-jumping gold medal-winning horse, Authentic, not to sell it to foreign interests in the U.S. Efforts of John Madden, one of the owners, to persuade Ohio New Albany Classic grand prix founder Abigail Wexner on making a counter-offer in getting...