Help Wanted in New Jersey
- "Limited clarity in regulatory framework a challenge for takaful" - Fitch. // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Jun2010, p53
The article discusses the result of the survey conducted by Fitch Ratings Ltd. which reveals the major challenge for insurance market citing the limited clarity in the regulatory and supervisory of the takaful sector in the Middle East.
- Stable outlook for Sri Lanka's insurance sector - Fitch. // Asia Insurance Review;Jan2014, p31
The article focuses on the outlook of global rating agency Fitch Ratings for the insurance sector in Sri Lanka as of January 2014.
- China: Premiums grow strongly despite product restrictions. // Asia Insurance Review;Nov2014, p28
The article focuses on the China Insurance Outlook report by Fitch Ratings Ltd. which shows that premium growth achieved by the China's insurance market despite tightened regulations.
- Fitch: California Must Contain Spending to Continue Recovery. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;11/25/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34017, p1
The article focuses on the report of Fitch Ratings Ltd., which states that California would have to continued budget surpluses in the coming years, as it still needs recovering from the effects of the two fiscal crises experienced in the past decade.
- Fitch revises Bahrain outlook to negative. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/9/2015, Vol. 59 Issue 49, p20
The article reports that Bahrain's outlook has been revised from stable to negative by Fitch Ratings Ltd. With forecast of a double-digit budget deficit of 12.5% of gross domestic product (GDP) in 2015.
- European terrorism insurance revisited. // Asset Securitization Report;8/26/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 33, p12
Reports on the increased scrutiny of European terrorism insurance coverage a year after the September 11 attacks on the United States. Reassessment by reinsurers of terrorism risk; Report by Fitch Ratings analysts; Coverage in Great Britain, France, Spain and Italy.
- Fitch: Catalysts for Title Insurers' Growth/Shrinkage Key. Finkelstein, Brad // National Mortgage News;6/13/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 37, p6
The article reports on the explanation of an analyst at Fitch Ratings Ltd. in Chicago, Illinois regarding the importance of the question of why a title insurer is growing or sinking.
- Title Insurers Reap Gains from Low-Interest Environment. Finkelstein, Brad // National Mortgage News;10/7/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p7
Cites a report of Fitch Ratings Inc. which state that title insurer revenue has increase more than 25% during the first half of 2002. Reason for the growth; Increase in the company operating revenue for the seven companies; Competitive threat to title insurance industry.
- Reinsurance. // Canadian Underwriter;May2014, Vol. 81 Issue 5, p13
The article cites a Fitch Ratings report that claims that global reinsurers realized solid underwriting gains in 2013, noting lower than average catastrophe-related losses and favourable loss reserve development.