Experts: N.J. Forecasts Too Generous
- Indiana Lawmakers Restructure, Increase Taxes to Take Heat Off Homeowners. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/25/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31415, p4
Reports the passage of package bills including tax restructuring and tax increases to bring in revenues for the states fiscal year in Indiana. Increase in property taxes; Approved a 40-cent increase in cigarette tax; Inclusion of other tax measures in the legislation.
- LOUISIANA: Snowballing Shortfalls Seen. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/12/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33216, p7
The article reports that Louisiana will be expecting a shortfall of revenues of 1 billion dollars in the fiscal 2011 and 2 billion dollars in 2012.
- MINNESOTA: Revenue on the Rise. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/18/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33749, p9
The article presents information on the rise in the revenue of Minnesota in the fiscal year 2012.
- Kenya plans to lift total state revenue by 15%. // African Business News;5/15/2013, p16
The article reports on the plan of the Kenya government to increase its total state revenue by 15 percent for the next fiscal year.
- Midwest States Sock Away Surprise Surplus. DEVITT, CAITLIN // Bond Buyer;7/15/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33944, p7
The article offers information on the expectations of U.S. states Ohio and North Dakota to have high funds in the new fiscal year due to the increasing of revenues through income taxes.
- Delaware to Collect $3.02B in Fiscal '06, Up From Estimates. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/21/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32222, p7
Reports on the collection of multimillion-dollar of revenue expected by Delaware in fiscal 2006, a 13.7 million-dollar gain from revised estimates in the U.S. Details of the estimation made by the Delaware Economic and Financial Advisory Council (DEFAC); Statement of finance secretary Richard...
- CFO: City Will Turn to Agency Cash to Balance Fiscal 2002 Books. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/29/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31437, p4
Reports the closure of a potential budget gap in the fiscal year in Washington D.C. Conversion of the revenue in the fiscal year; Cause of the budget gap; Confidence of the rating agency analysts on the ability of the district to avert a fiscal crisis.
- Oklahoma's First-Quarter Revenues Beat Estimate. WATTS, JIM // Bond Buyer;10/14/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33398, p5
The article reports on the estimation of first quarter revenue of fiscal 2011 in Oklahoma.
- Kansas Legislature Has More to Work With. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;1/7/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34039, p1
The article focuses on the statement of Kansas Legislative Research Department, which highlights that lawmakers of Kansas will open their session with a slight increase in general revenues on January 15, 2013. It informs that revised estimate of 5.857 billion dollars would be 7.6 percent below...