I Was Theme Park When Theme Park Wasn't Cool
- Comcast mum on NBC Uni. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter;11/5/2009, Vol. 412 Issue 10, p14
The article reports that Comcast Corp. chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) Brian Roberts has promised continued returns to shareholders as he tried to quell fears that a deal with NBC Universal would not be in the interest of investors.
- Comcast's Roberts And the Wearin' Of the Green. // Multichannel News;4/16/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p6
The article reports on Comcast Corp. chairman Brian Roberts, who was seen sporting at the Green Jacket presentation at the Masters.
- Brian Roberts: Stretching Comcast's reach through new technology. Brown, Rich // Broadcasting & Cable;8/2/93, Vol. 123 Issue 31, p29
Interviews president of Comcast Corp. Brian Roberts. Retransmission-consent regulations with broadcasters; Relationship between cable and broadcasters; NBC Inc.'s three-channel offer; Cable rate regulations; Role of the National Cable Television Association; Comcast Systems; Cable-channel...
- TURMOIL AND TRIUMPH: THE 1990s. // Multichannel News;11/18/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 44, p28
The article discusses major happenings of media and communication services provider Comcast Corp. in the 1990s which includes the joining of Brian Roberts as the chief executive officer (CEO) in 1990, a fire at its headquarters in 1991, and launch of first broadband product Comcast@Home in 1996.
- 50 leaders in the information technology. Andrews, Suzanna; Burrough, Bryan // Vanity Fair;Oct95, Issue 422, p282
Profiles Comcast Corp. president Brian Roberts. Corporate holdings; Career achievements; Personal background.
- Kernels. // Park World;Dec2009/Jan2010, p7
The article offers news briefs related to the amusement parks industry including the statement of Comcast Corp. chief executive officer (CEO) Brian Roberts that Comcast will maintain their stake in Universal Parks and Resorts, a replica of the Little Mermaid statue available at Tivoli Gardens in...
- Remote Possibilities. SPANGLER, TODD // Multichannel News;5/17/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p9
The article reports on the emergence of a Web-based Xfinity Remote application on an Apple iPad from chief executive officer Brian Roberts of Comcast Corp.
- No ordinary cable guys. McGraw, Dan // U.S. News & World Report;7/08/96, Vol. 121 Issue 2, p44
Profiles Ralph and Brian Roberts, a father-and-son team who head Comcast Corp., the third-largest cable company in America. Growth of the company; Competition; Business strategies; Acquisition of controlling interest in the QVC home-shopping channel; Problems with cable modems.
- Roberts' rules of order. Mermigas, Diane // Electronic Media;11/25/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p1
Profiles Brian Roberts, chief executive officer of a U.S.-based cable operator company Comcast Corp. Description of Roberts' personality; Business acumen of Roberts; Closeness of Roberts with his father; Ethics and values of Roberts.