'Charter Center Stage' Promo Hits High Speed
- Charter Sends New Techs to Boot Camp. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;7/23/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 30, p42
Reports on Charter Communications Inc.'s Broadband University initiative. Inaugural class of Broadband Boot Camp; Teaching of new hires on how to set up a digital set-top box.
- COALITION LAUNCHES AD CAMPAIGN. // Hill;10/21/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 122, p24
The article focuses on the advertisements by the Broadband for America on the significance of broadband deployment which was launched on October 21, 2009.
- Charter To Offer PVR/DVD Functions. Kerschbaumer, Ken // Broadcasting & Cable;7/21/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 29, p34
Focuses on decision of the television company Charter Communications Inc. to unfold its 100000 Motorola Broadband Media Centers in the fourth quarter in 2003 in Rochester, Minnesota. Technology to be used by the company for this purpose; Benefits offered by these technologies.
- DPI: Poised for Growth. Tombes, Jonathan // Communications Technology;May2003, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p19
Predicts the growth of the digital program insertion technology in the U.S. Statistical multiplexers purchased by Charter; Information on the J.181 standard; Appeal of splicing technology.
- Charter Tiers High-Speed Data Offering. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;03/12/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p29
Reports on Charter Communications Inc.'s monthly pricing for its high-speed cable modem service in the United States. Company's successful drive to finish 2000 with one million digital set-top subscribers; Analysts' belief that the lower price will attract value-conscious Internet subscribers;...
- CHARTER HITS FAST LANE. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;2/2/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p2
The article reports that Charter Communications may be closed due to bankruptcy, but still managed to claim America's land-speed record for broadband. It is said that the company has launched 60-Mbps downstream Internet service in St. Louis, Missouri. The Ultra60 service is the fastest...
- Charter, HSA Set Deal to Add 5M Homes. // Multichannel News;04/17/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p2
Cites the agreement in principle between Charter Communications Inc. and High Speed Access Corp. to offer the Charter Pipeline broadband Internet service on Charter systems.
- COs fitted for next broadband wave. Tanner, John C. // Telecom Asia;Oct2003, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p8
Focuses on the adjustments made by broadband service providers in response to their advertising campaigns and services fees. Details on the shipments of cable modem and digital subscriber lines access concentrators; Rank of top five telecommunication companies; Annual revenue growth of the firms.
- O2 Niggles and narks. // Campaign;5/21/2010, Issue 20, p5
A review is offered of a television, press and online advertisement for O2, leading provider of mobile phones and broadband in Great Britain.