- Schmooze natpe. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/31/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 5, p8
Photographs of several participants during the 2011 National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) programming conference held on January 26 in Miami, Florida including Sean Compton, Jeff Zucker and Melissa Grego are presented.
- Applying Lear's lesson. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;06/04/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 24, p56
Profiles Fred Graver, executive vice president of programming for VH1 in the United States. Career history; Achievements and awards; Educational attainment.
- PAST NEXT WAVE HONOREES KEEP ON CLIMBING. Hayes, Dade // Broadcasting & Cable;6/23/2014, Vol. 144 Issue 23, p17
The article offers information on several TV industry executives who got promoted including 20th Century Fox Television president of creative affairs Jonathan Davis, NBCUniversal chief marketing officer Jacqueline HernÃ¡ndez, and NBC president of entertainment Jennifer Salke.
- Dan Brooke in talks over C4 marketing role. McCabe, Maise // Campaign;10/1/2010, Issue 39, p3
The article reports that Dan Brooke, former managing director of Discovery Networks International, is in negotiations with Channel 4, a public-service television broadcaster, to be its director of communications in Great Britain.
- Curren is MTV Program Chief. // Multichannel News;3/5/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p28
The article announces that Lois Curren was promoted as president of entertainment and programming of MTV Network Inc. in Los Angeles, California.
- Schmooze. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/1/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 30, p5
Photographs of several notable people in the television broadcasting industry in the U.S. are presented which include actor Mark Henteman, 20th Century Fox Television chairman Dana Walden, and Fox Entertainment chairman Peter Rice.
- Schmooze. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/3/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 34, p7
Photographs of several television broadcasting executives including Tom Fontana, Sussan Stratton and David Janollari are presented.
- FATES & FORTUNES. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/11/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 32, p22
Presents information on recent appointments, promotions and transfers in the television broadcasting industry in the U.S. as of August 2003.
- Unscripted Changes. // Variety;6/4/2013, Vol. 320 Issue 4, p28
The article considers changes in executive employment in television broadcasting related to reality television programs including the naming of Chris Linn as President of TruTV, the naming of Eli Lehrer as head of reality programs for Lifetime and the hiring of Gary Auerbach by Wilshire Studios.