WFN Lands Big Fish: Bright House
- Cox Communications And Bright House Networks Partner To Bring The Nation's Largest WiFi Network To Even More Customers. // WiFi/ WLAN;Dec2013, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p7
The article reports on the partnership between Cox Communications Inc. and Bright House Networks aimed at providing their customers with high speed internet service and more access to CableWiFi.
- Bright House Beats Verizon for Fiber Gig. BAUMGARTNER, JEFF // Multichannel News;3/17/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p6
The article focuses on the plans of cable provider company Bright House Networks to bring a residential one-gigabit-per-second broadband in the Tampa Bay, Florida with an all-fiber network that will deliver service packages.
- Bright House Networks To Offer Faster Internet Speeds At No Additional Charge. // Broadband Monthly Newsletter;Oct2014, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the increase in speed of the high-speed data Internet packages of American cable television company Bright House Networks LLC starting December 2014 that could offer up to 150Mbps.
- BHN Lights Up 2K Hotspots in Fla. // Multichannel News;1/16/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p6
The article reports that the company Bright House Networks (BHN) has deployed Wi-Fi access points across Florida, offering out of- home wireless access to its broadband subscribers for no additional charge as it wants to reach places where its customers travel the most.
- Bright House Networks Adds Zee TV to Digital Lineup. // India -- West;4/29/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 23, pC14
The article reports on the inclusion of Zee TV on the international channel lineup of Bright House Networks in the U.S. on April 12, 2011.
- How clean is your smartphone? // Computer Weekly;8/18/2015, p27
The article reports that furniture retailer Bright House has commissioned research to determine the cleanliness of a range of items found in the living room, including laptops, smartphones, and tablets.
- Bright House Networks Carries SET Asia in Fla. // India -- West;12/18/2009, Vol. 35 Issue 4, pB7
The article reports on the launch of Sony Entertainment Television Asia channel by the network company Bright House Networks in Central Florida.
- United States : Bright House Networks Introduces Home Networking Solution Designed to Enhance Internet Experience Throughout Home. // TendersInfo News;8/1/2014, p1
The article announces the launch by digital cable, home phone and high speed Internet provider Bright House Networks in Florida of a home networking solution designed to enhance Internet experience throughout the home by eliminating WiFi dead zones.
- ReacTV Set for Fla. Launch. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;7/17/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 28, p72
This article reports on the launch of ReacTV on Bright House Networks' Tampa, Florida cable system on August 1, 2006. ReacTV is the interactive gaming channel being created by entrepreneur Frank Maggio, which will essentially be simulcast on television and the Internet. Through interactions and...