- Christmas in Washington. EDABURN, PATRICK // Moderate Voice;12/15/2010, p2
A blog from attorney at law offices, Patrick Edaburn, related to the annual shows to be featured on Christmas, on the television channel, Turner Network Television, is presented.
- Talkback. Thompson, Carla; Levine, Steve // Multichannel News;10/6/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 39, p26
Two blogs from readers about the trends in the U.S. cable market are discussed.
- TV Fans Wield Their Online Power. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;8/13/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p36
The article comments on the emergence of the Internet and Web logs as potent media for television viewers and fans to express their sentiments to cable television networks in the U.S. in 2007. The Internet has become an influential medium through which television fans can post their reactions to...
- Hurry up and wait. Hardy, Stephen M. // Lightwave;Jun2009, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p6
Several web-based media topics are presented including the constellation analysis discussion on the lightwave channel, a blog on semiconductors and on new optical platform for European cable-TV market blog posts.
- Twitterati. // Multichannel News;11/10/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 42, p44
Several Twitter posts relevant to cable television, broadband, and telecommunications industry are presented which include posts on outages affecting Comcast and news coverage of the 2014 midterm elections.
- ON CABLE'S VANGUARD. // CableFAX Magazine;May2010, p26
The article offers information about the nine vanguard honorees in the cable television networks who will be recognized on May 13, 2010 in the U.S. It mentions that Bonnie Hammer of NBC Universal Cable Entertainment and Universal Cable Productions is recognized for her distinguished leadership....
- Americans Put Their Trust in Media--Some Outlets More Than Others; Hispanics More Social Than Other Groups. // PR News;2/27/2012, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p4
The article discusses a Harris Poll taken in January 2012 on whether America trusts the media and online news sites. The survey revealed that Americans trust online news sites, cable television outlets and blogs as much as they did broadcaster Walter Cronkite in the 1960s and 1970s. A majority...
- Lightwave Online. // Lightwave;Jun2009, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p4
Several web-based media topics on lightwaveonline is presented including the constellation analysis on Lightwave channel, a blog on 100 gigs semiconductors and the new optical platform development for European cable-television market blog posts.
- Towards the end of the evening. // New Statesman;9/4/2006, Vol. 135 Issue 4808, p23
In this article the author discusses the waning importance of evening newspapers. In Great Britain the publication of evening newspapers has dwindled and most that still exist go to press early in the day. The Internet and cable television have become the preferred media of delivery of breaking...