Google Only Wanted Moto Patents
- Google Motorola Lawsuit Puts Apple on Patent Defensive, Analysts Say. // CIO Insight;8/22/2012, p1
The article discusses the patent lawsuit filed by Google Inc. subsidiary Motorola Inc. against Apple Inc. which put the latter on patent defensive in the mobile market. It states that the lawsuit was filed through the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITS) wherein Motorola claim that Apple...
- War has been declared in the mobile device industry. HAYES, DARREN R. // Westchester County Business Journal;9/5/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 36, p4
The article reports on the merger of Google Inc. and Motorola Inc. to compete with Apple Inc. in the U.S.
- Google buys Motorola Mobility. JACKSON, DONNY // Urgent Communications;Sep2011, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p12
The article reports on Google's 12.5 U.S. billion dollars acquisition of Motorola Mobility in 2011, which according to Google chief executive Larry Page will continue to operate as two distinct business units.
- Motorola plots rival to Coogle G1 'Android' mobile phone. // Marketing Week;10/9/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 41, p4
The article reports on the move of Motorola Inc. to launch an Android handset to compete Google Inc.'s T-Mobile G1 telephone in Great Britain. It states that the new telephone will have a Windows-type platform and will be aimed between the professional and the consumer. It adds that the Android...
- Google May Make More Moto Cuts. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;10/8/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 39, p24
The article presents information on the lay off of around 4000 jobs by Google Inc. at Motorola Inc. following acquisition of the company by Google Inc.
- Google cutting 1,200 more Motorola jobs. // Hill;3/11/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 27, p12
The article reports on the decision of Google Inc. to cut the number of employees in its Motorola Inc. division by 1,200 personnel.
- Google's. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/15/2014, pA02
The article reports on the launch of Moto X phone from Motorola Inc., a company owned by Google Inc.
- Motorola, Google unveil the Nexus 6. // Jurisprudence (1802-3843);2014, Issue 6, p22
The article evaluates the Nexus 6 smartphone from Motorola and Google.
- PATENTS. Fox, Barry // New Scientist;2/1/2003, Vol. 177 Issue 2380, p19
Presents information on patents obtained worldwide for technological innovations as of February 2003. Features of the zippers invented by Shih-chang Wang of Taiwan; Software patented by Motorola for the automatic upgradation of a cellphone handset.