Britt: PSU Growth Stronger in August
- FORMER TIME WARNER CABLE CEO GLENN BRITT DIES. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;6/23/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 17, p6
The article presents an obituary for former Time Warner Cable Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Glenn Britt.
- Report: TWC's Britt Eyeing Retirement. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;2/4/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p4
The article reports that according to newspaper "The Wall Street Journal," chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Time Warner Cable Inc. is planning to retire from his post as chairman in end of 2013.
- Smart, Fair, Honorable. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/16/2014, Vol. 144 Issue 22, p30
The article pays tribute to Glenn Britt, former chairman of Time Warner Cable.
- Britt Having Fun Heading Time Warner Cable. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;4/29/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p1
Interviews Time Warner Cable chief executive officer of Glenn Britt. Employment background of Gleen Britt; Agenda for marketing cable services and modem services; Retention tool for premium services.
- Sports costs concern TW chief. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;2/1/2013, Vol. 318 Issue 19, p6
The article reports on the statement of Time Warner Cable (TWC) chairman Glenn Britt regarding the higher costs of programming for the long-term contracts, such as the agreements with Los Angeles Dodgers and Lakers, which resulted to the decline of company's net profit by 9% in 2012.
- Time Warner Builds With N.C. Aid. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;4/12/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p34
Reports on the plan of North Carolina to foot the bill for about 12 percent of what Time Warner Cable will spend to build a shared-services facility in Charlotte. Cost of the facility; Remarks from Time Chairman and CEO Glenn Britt on their decision to invest in the state; Required performance...
- Time Warner Ups TV Everywhere Trials. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;8/31/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p9
The article reports that Time Warner Cable (TWC) has expanded the trial of its TV Everywhere business model in the U.S. which aims to provide repurposed television content online. Various programmers are participating in the trial, including HBO, BBC America and Discovery Communications. TWC...
- At Memorial Service, Britt Is Remembered As Mentor, Friend. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;6/30/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p34
An obituary for Glenn Britt, the chief executive officer of Time Warner Cable Inc., is presented.
- Time Warner Cable eyes area for corporate expansion in '99. DUVOLI, JOHN // Hudson Valley Business Journal;10/26/98-11/02/98, Vol. 9 Issue 13, p28
Reports on the efforts of Time-Warner Cable to purchase existing cable companies in Dutchess and Ulster counties in New York. Possible targets of an acquistion or a territory swapping arrangement; Information on the Annual Meeting of Mid-Hudson Pattern for Progress; Responsibilities of Glenn A....