Waller Adds Senior Adviser
- After Dry Spell, Rainmakers' Relief. // Multichannel News;2/27/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p20
The article profiles several dealmakers listed in the 2012 Money All-Stars of the journal "Multichannel News." It mentions Waller Capital Partners LLC president Garrett Baker who has made several cable mergers and acquisitions (M&A) deal. It cites BV Investment Partners partner Louis Bertocci...
- Thomas Melone. Krieger, Milton // Research in African Literatures;Spring98, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p197
Pays tribute to Thomas Malone a literary pioneer who died in 1995.
- Out of the ashes rises textile's modern phoenix. // Textile World;Jun95, Vol. 145 Issue 6, p30
Features the textile company Milliken & Co. which was able to survive a devastating fire. Thomas J. Malone, president and COO; Quality as the guiding force in every phase of operations; Winner of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award in 1989 and the European Quality Award in 1993;...
- The Process Handbook Project. Boardman, Mark // HRMagazine;Jan2000, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p184
Provides information on the Process Handbook Project by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) business professor Thomas Malone. Number of processes and activities included in the MIT repository; Malone's interest in the Internet and its possibilities.
- Sigma Xi Today. // American Scientist;Jan/Feb93, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p101
Presents updates on the Sigma Xi organization as of January 1993. Plans for the Sigma Xi Center; Vision of Sigma Xi Center director Thomas F. Malone for the center; Financial statement of the organization for the fiscal year that ended June 30, 1992.
- Textile World's 1994 Leader of the Year: Dr. Thomas J. Malone. // Textile World;Oct94, Vol. 144 Issue 10, p35
Features Thomas J. Malone, president and chief operating officer of Milliken & Co., recipient for Textile World's 1994 Leader of the Year award. Career background of the awardee; Social and civic works; Industry-improvement projects.
- Do-It-Yourself Encounter. // Time;6/21/1971, Vol. 97 Issue 25, p70
The article evaluates the do-it-yourself encounter kit developed by psychiatrist and developer of Marriage Enrichment Program, Thomas P. Malone.
- AAMA event fetes Milliken's Thomas Malone. Sender, Isabelle // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/3/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 65, p13
Reports on the American Apparel Manufacturers' (AAMA) recognition of Milliken & Co. president and chief operating officer Thomas J. Malone's contributions to the industry during the association's 1996 convention in Atlanta, Georgia. Scholarship grants by the American Apparel Education...
- SELF-FULFILLMENT THROUGH SERVICE TO OTHERS. Malone, Tom // Humanist;Jan/Feb89, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p24
Presents `Self-fulfillment Through Service to Others' by Tom Malone, second place winner in `The Humanist' magazine's Annual North American Essay Contest, category ages 20 to 29. How one humanist establishes priorities today to help humankind for eternity.