Targeting the Hispanic Home
- TV Getting Flatter? Starkman, David; Dennis, John // Stereo World;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p37
The article offers brief information on several three-dimensional (3-D) broadcasters in the U.S. as of July 1, 2013, along with details on the programs broadcasted on these broadcasting channels including DirecTV Inc., Time Warner Cable Inc., and Comcast Corp.
- No More Cable 'Free Lunch' on Web? Gruenwedel, Erik; Latchem, John // Home Media Magazine;6/8/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 23, p1
The article reports that Internet providers in the U.S. are planning to charge subscribers for excessive use. Time Warner Cable is testing a metering program for its Internet subscribers. On the other hand, Comcast Corp. is looking to put a limit of 250GB for Internet users. It is noted that...
- Cable Firms Add Broadband Users As Video Users Flee. PATRICK SEITZ // Investors Business Daily;11/17/2015, p00
The article reports on the number of broadband Internet subscribers added by American cable television companies including Comcast Corp., Time Warner Cable Inc., and Charter Communications, according to research firm Leichtman Research Group.
- Winding Down the Partnerships. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;11/20/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p27
The article reports on the decision of Comcast to exchange a 21 percent interest in Time Warner Cable for systems with about 750,000 subscribers, part of the joint purchase of Adelphia Communications with Time Warner Inc. in the U.S. Comcast bought out the 70 percent of Susquehanna...
- Time Warner, Comcast Rev Up Data. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;8/2/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p26
Presents information on the services offered by multiple systems operators Comcast Corp. and Time Warner Cable within their broadband data packages. Details of the cable-modem service from Time Warner; Price of the downstream service offered by Comcast; Description of the home networking...
- Targeting the Hispanic Home. // Multichannel News;10/1/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 38, pA6
The article offers information on the hispanic companies of the U.S. which are added some multiplatform content and advertisements by multichannel providers. Hispanic companies include Comcast Corp., Time Warner Cable Inc. and Dish Network Corp. It highlights the packages recent and future plans...
- The Pros and Cons of the Proposed AT&T-DirecTV Merger. Reisinger, Don // eWeek;6/16/2014, p1
The article offers information on the prospects of the proposed merger between telecommunications firm AT&T and direct broadcast satellite service provider DirecTV in the U.S. It mentions that if the merger takes place, AT&T will offer packages including wireless phone service, satellite...
- Comcast, TWC To Form Giant. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/18/2014, pB02
4 Top cable firm
- Dow Firm AT&T Boasts Big Yield. KEN SHREVE // Investors Business Daily;5/20/2014, pB09
There's been no shortage of headlines around