ADVANCED ADVERTISING 4.O
- Rovi: Big Clicks for Connected-TV Ads. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;8/8/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 31, p14
The article presents the insights of Rovi Corp. senior vice president of worldwide advertising Jeff Siegel on the novelty of interactive advertisements on Internet-connected televisions (TVs), wherein he highlights that they are starting a new advertising vehicle.
- ROVI TO DEBUT DIGITAL AD PROGRAM FOR TOYOTA. // Telephone IP News;Apr2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p1
This article reports on a collaboration entered by Rovi Corp. with Toyota Motor Sales USA Inc. to launch an interactive television advertising initiative for the Toyota Tundra on the Rovi Advertising Network in 2011. The network will provide an innovative advertising experience to the auto...
- Group M. // Campaign;12/13/2013, p24
The article reports that Group M Worldwide Inc. received the Media Network of the Year award in the Annual Awards sponsored by the journal "Campaign (UK)."
- Research Reveals C-Store Impulse Shopping Habits. // Checkout;Jun2015, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p10
The article focuses on a research conducted by out of home agency Kinetic in association with advertising firm Group M, which reveals that home advertising has a bigger influence on convenience store shoppers and reveals use of eye-tracking technology in research to evaluate shopping habits.
- The Month: Media - GroupM's multiple openings in Korea. // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Jun2011, p6
The article informs that Group M Worldwide Inc. has launched all network agencies--Mindshare, MEC, MediaCom and Maxus--simultaneously in the Korean market.
- GroupM hikes ad spend growth projection. // Campaign India;8/22/2014, Vol. 7 Issue 25, p1
The article reports that advertising company GroupM has projected that the expenditure of the company will grow in 2014 which consist of television and print advertisement campaign.
- The Month: Media - GroupM unveils new demand-side tool. // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Aug2011, p6
The article reports on the launch of Xasis, a new global audience buying company by Group M Worldwide Inc. which combines all of the demand-side data and technology resources of WPP.
- Online ad spending to rise. // Marketing Management;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p3
The article discusses projections for spending on online advertising during 2010. Consultant GroupM predicts $64.7 million will be spent on online advertising, about 15% of all advertising expenditures. GroupM also forecasts online ads in the U.S. will amount to 17% of that nation's media...
- C4 and UKTV at odds with GroupM over ads. // PRWeek (London);1/11/2013, p17
The article reports that Channel 4 and UKTV started 2013 without advertisements for clients of WPP's GroupM following the failure to come to a deal over terms for the 300 million British pounds of TV advertisement spend GroupM agencies.