TWC, ESPN Build on 'Super Copa' Win
- SDSU-UNC Football to be Shown Live on Channel 4 San Diego. // La Prensa San Diego;9/12/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 37, p5
No abstract available.
- Disney Subscribers Cut Cord. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;11/30/2015, pA01
7 The entertainment giant said sports network ESPN, a star performer in the past, lost another 3 mil subscribers in the fiscal year ended Oct. 3. In a filing late Wed.,
- Comprehensive Peace. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;9/6/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p5
The article reports on the carriage contract gained among Disney/ABC Television Group, Time Warner Cable Inc., and ESPN. It states that the agreement was announced on September 2, 2010 will include retransmission-content for ABC-owned stations and renewal of contract for a host of cable...
- THE 100 The Top 10. // CableFAX Magazine;May2015, p8
The article offers information on the top 10 executives in the cable industry who were included in the Cable 100 annual list of the "CableFAX Magazine." Executives include chief executive officer (CEO) Stephen B. Burke of media company NBCUniversal, president John Skipper of ESPN, and chairman...
- Cracks Appear in Cable TV's Bundle. FARRELL, MIKE; BAUMGARTNER, JEFF // Multichannel News;10/20/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 39, p4
The article discusses the announcements from the cable network Home Box Office (HBO) and the broadcaster CBS to offer consumers the ability to access top television (TV) shows without the paying TV subscription. Topics discussed include the launch of over-the-top (OTT) offerings by HBO's...
- Freeze Frame. // Multichannel News;3/1/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p12
Photographs of participants in various events in the U.S. are presented including the 22nd annual Chicago Sports Awards of Comcast SportsNet Chicago in Illinois, the Lunch With a Legend event of ESPN and Time Warner Cable Inc. in Dallas, Texas, and the Latin Music Awards in Miami, Florida.
- RoadRunner revs up for '97. Levine, Shira // Telephony;01/13/97, Vol. 232 Issue 2, p8
Reports on Time Warner Cable's plan to make its RoadRunner cable modem service available to about 4.5 million subscribers in 14 markets in the United States. Availability of the service to about 600,000 homes in Ohio, New York, Maine and California; Company's caching of the service contents to...
- Road Runner to race in two new cities. // Telephony;03/03/97, Vol. 232 Issue 9, p122
Reports on Time Warner Cable Inc.'s plan to launch its Road Runner cable modem service in Albany, New York and Columbus, Ohio in summer 1997.
- YNN. // Business Journal (Central New York);10/28/2011 25 Years Supplement, p8
No abstract available.