Netflix Subs Bolt
- Oh, All the OTT! PRANGE, STEPHANIE // Home Media Magazine;2/9/2015, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p3
The author reflects on the business of Over the Top (OTT) distribution via the internet, media companies and studios who are involved in the OTT business, and the content services of media content providers Netflix and Amazon Prime.
- Netflix chief eying slice of broadband subscription profits. Jerome, Sara // Hill;6/15/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 85, p14
The article reports on Reed Hastings, chief executive officer (CEO) of Netflix Inc., who has comprehended that online providers should get a cut of broadband subscriptions paid to cable and phone companies.
- Creative Renewal. Q. S. // Minnesota Monthly;Mar2015, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p129
The article offers information on the ARTShare, a theater subscription program involving unlimited access to theatrical shows on streaming media firm Netflix, from the Southern Theater in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Netflix to start operating in Russia in Jan. // Russian Telecom;Dec2015, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p4
The article reports that streaming media company Netflix will be offering its subscription-based services in Russia in January 2016.
- ANALYST PROJECTS NETFLIX ADDED 400K DOMESTIC SUBSCRIBERS IN Q4. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;1/23/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on the 400,000 domestic subscribers gained by Netflix in the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2011 in addition to gaining another 1.7 million subscribers in the first quarter of 2012, according to analyst Eric Wold.
- 30 YEARS OF NEWS: JULY. Gil, Billy // Home Media Magazine;7/13/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 28, p4
The article recalls the launch of an online subscription service by Blockbuster in 2004. Subscribers to the service, launched in response to market competition with Netflix, will be charged $19.99 monthly. The patent infringement case filed by Netflix against Blockbuster is briefly mentioned. A...
- Learning to Share. MANGLA, ISMAT SARAH // Money;Sep2013, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p28
A chart is presented with information on how subscriptions to various music and video streaming services, including Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Spotify, can be shared with additional acquaintances according to each service's rules.
- Netflix, Verizon Ink ISP Agreement. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;5/12/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p6
The article reports on an interconnection agreement entered into by Internet media streaming service Netflix and telecommunications company Verizon to ensure the former's subscribers using the latter's high-speed Internet have a smoother streaming experience.
- Verizon FiOS Bows Cord-Cutter Plan With Netflix, HBO, Showtime. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;11/24/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 29, p27
The article announces the launching of New-York-based telecommunication company Verizon Communications' subscription package that includes high-speed Internet, its fiber-optic service (FiOS), HBO, Showtime and a free one-year subscription to streaming media company Netflix's video-on-demand.