- Consumer comfort poll. // Money;1/1/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p19
Present the consumer comfort poll from December 1995 through November 1996.
- Consumer attitudes toward paper packaging improve. // Packaging Digest;Fall2016, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p18
A diagram is presented which explains improvement in consumer attitudes toward paper and paper-based packaging products including 63 per cent think high of packaging, 68 per cent agree it is a part of daily life as per How Life Unfolds campaign organized by Paper and Packaging Board.
- Rewarding research. // Marketing (00253650);3/9/2011, p43
A chart is presented depicting the attitudes of consumers in Great Britain towards vouchers and gift cards.
- Green Deal: Any interest whatsoever? // Builders Merchants Journal;Jul2013, p4
A chart is presented which shows the percentage of customers who were interested in the Green Deal, a government policy that aims to address issues on global warming and financial crises in Great Britain as of July 2013.
- CONSUMER SCORECARD. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/8/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 21, p3
A chart is presented that shows the total number of adults and younger consumers in the U.S. restaurant industry from February 2008 to February 2009.
- Studie: Konsumlaune verbessert sich weiter. Freutel, Aziza // Textilwirtschaft;3/7/2013, Issue 10, p16
The results of a study on German consumer attitudes towards the clothing industry are presented, along with an explanatory graph.
- Help Yourself. // Adweek;8/5/2013, Vol. 54 Issue 28, p12
A chart is presented on research on consumer attitudes towards automation in restaurants including interactive menus, automated payment systems and automated ordering.
- Review Of The Year. // Checkout;Dec2015, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p74
A chart and statistics are presented on Irish customer attitudes of 2015 towards in-store services, special offers and fresh-produce offerings and packaging.
- Catching a buzz. // Adweek;8/20/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 29, p11
A chart is presented of brands that improved in consumer perception for the month of July 2012 according to brand research service YouGov BrandIndex, including electronic company LG, fast food chain Taco Bell, and soft drink brand Diet Pepsi.