- SureWest Back On Overbuild. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;8/25/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 34, p24
Reports that SureWest Communications is back on track with its competitive overbuild of Comcast Corp.'s system. Details on the strict buildout guidelines of Sacramento County based on ethnic and economic diversity; Information on the most popular bundle offered over SureWest's fiber-to-the-home...
- FOD Is Paying Dividends, Says SeaChange. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;7/21/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p88
Reports that server provider SeaChange International Inc. has enrolled for Comcast Corp.'s free video-on-demand (FOD). Benefits to Comcast after enrolling for FOD; Revenue earned to the company through the technology.
- Comcast invests in SeaChange. Briefly, Cable // Telephony;03/19/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 12, p98
Reports on Comcast Corporation's investment in digital video systems provider SeaChange International Inc. as part of a previously announced strategic partnership. Shares of SeaChange common stock obtained by Comcast.
- ADVERTISING & MARKETING BRIEFS. // Multichannel News;9/26/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 40, p33
Presents news briefs on cable television advertising in the U.S. as of September 2005. Total number of viewers generated by a video-on-demand commercial developed by Comcast Corp. for Crocodile Dundee's Boomerang Bay Beach Club theme park in Santa Clara, California; Agreement signed by cable...
- COMCAST DIGITAL STORE GETS WARNER MOVIES. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;2/17/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p1
The article reports that media company Comcast entered into a distribution deal with entertainment company Warner Bros. which will allow Xfinity TV subscribers to purchase and access movies and television shows on any connected device, as of February 2014.
- BRIEFS. // Cable World (10427228);7/22/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 29, p35
Presents news briefs on the cable television and telecommunications industry of the U.S. as of July 22, 2002. Launch of SeaChange International to its Voice-On-Demand Experience Tour during the 2002 Cable & Telecommunication Association for Marketing Summit; Announcement of Comcast Corp. on...
- TECH BRIEFS. Berger, Robin // Electronic Media;12/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 50, p20
Presents news briefs related to electronic media as of December 11, 2000. Lawsuit filed by EchoStar Communications Corp. against Gemstar-TV Guide International and its subsidiaries' alleged license violations; Equity investment in server system supplier SeaChange International made by ComCast...
- The Nuts and Bolts of Philly-Style VOD. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;7/15/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 28, p8B
Focuses on the use of Ethernet technology by the Comcast Corp. to roll out video-on-demand (VOD) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Utilization of SeaChange International Inc. servers at both the catcher and headend sites; Storage capacity of SeaChange on hours of content; Plans for multiple entry...
- IN BRIEF. Sprangler, Todd // Multichannel News;7/20/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 28, p38
The article offers news briefs related to technology in the U.S. SeaChange International Inc. is adapting software to let service providers handle the way they deliver video across cable, Internet and wireless networks to any end device. A free application for Apple iPhone and iPod Touch devices...