- Standard & Poor's 500 Index, 1991-2008. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2009, p546
A graph showing the Standard & Poor's 500 index from 1991 to 2008 is presented.
- S&P 500 Rules Index Funds. // Money Management Executive;8/8/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p1
A chart is presented that shows the Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500 rules index funds for year ending 2010 including equity index funds.
- Profit taking times. Abrams, Colin // Finweek;12/23/2010, p40
Two charts are presented depicting the Standard & Poor's 500 stock index for 2010 in the U.S. and the FTSE 100 index for 2010 in Great Britain.
- International Financial Market Indicators. // Financial Stability Report (Oesterreichische Nationalbank);Dec2014, Issue 28, p93
Several tables are presented that list some international financial market indicators in 2008-January-June 2014, including short-term interest rates, long-term interest rates, and stock indices.
- FortÃ© Capital's Selected Statistics. // CPA Journal;Dec2014, Vol. 84 Issue 12, p79
Charts and graphs are presented that show economic statistics from FortÃ© Capital including U.S. equity indexes, selected interest rates and consumer price index.
- ECONOMIC INDICATORS. // Corridor Business Journal;2/20/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 31, p21
Several graphs on economic indicators are presented during the period from February 20-26, 2012 including loans offered by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), economic conditions for business and corridor stock index
- Stocks. // Money;Sep2008, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p124
Several charts related to U.S. stocks are presented including one listing the averages for the Standard & Poor 500 (S&P 500) economic sector, one listings the top-performing stocks, and one listing benchmarks from several U.S. stock exchange indices including the S&P 500, the Nasdaq, and the...
- SCORECARD. // Crain's Chicago Business;11/10/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 45, p4
Several charts on stock price indexes depicting stock performance of various companies including SXC Health Solutions, General Growth and Midwest Banc Holdings Inc. are presented.
- Stock Index. // Hotel & Motel Management;9/20/2004, Vol. 219 Issue 16, p28
Presents several charts depicting the stock exchange market for the hospitality industry in the U.S. Dow Jones Industrial Average; Daily compensation per occupied rooms and hourly wages and benefits; Employees per occupied rooms.